Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984221 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2020
no makeup, no silicon, no fake hair or fake yansh. pure black beauty, i dont know if to divorce erica and marry her or marry two of them cry cry cry tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
Please if you didn't watch , don't come here to type nonsense . Laycon was only trying to draw her away from public criticism .
You dey mind all this laycon haters

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Whenever he trends you observe that there is a hashtag attached. That is typical planned social media work
Any trend with a Hashtag is planned obviously..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2020
This one that Eric is still hovering around, it seems like there is really trouble in paradise.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Vee to neo - come to bed now, I'm waiting

She knows that she has the upper hand
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Meanwhile Ozo na bolo . E no sabi nada about woman matter .
x
Na mumu , big idiot . You don carry the remote of your head give woman , she come dey serve you nonsense lamba and he dey look am like mumu .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Erigo23: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

The fact that she was dragged him,told him the style to give her,and she was even moaning and smiling....that ine burst my head...if she thinks she's doing it to pepper Ozo,she failed...what she's doing is gradually pushing him away

Just look at what someone's spec is doing

wetin u dey talk..she no give ozo this same position like 2 days ago.Dorothy talk am today say ozo na fool.. when he tried to make the triangle a square by saying he would choose erica as dhoh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Dansuqi please don't stop sharing all my posts o. Whenever I see your shares, I know without a doubt that the pepper I've dispatched has reached its destination.

Wailer president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Boss lady for a reason

MizzD:
Omo

Katrina just carried the food the boys cooked Sha and called Vee to follow her cheesy

I mean Neo Cooked this food for Himself Tochi Kidd and Eric and dished it in the kitchen, and katina Walked in, joined them and carried the plate. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
ozo na tozo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
NENGIsmells:
no makeup, no silicon, no fake hair or fake yansh. pure black beauty, i dont know if to divorce erica and marry her or marry two of them cry cry cry tongue tongue tongue tongue
Her ass is actually fake

So bring up a new line

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
fitzmayowa:

They sized here up and felt she is the easy target, a couple of them have even mentioned some of the HMs looking down on her...

You nailed it. Did you see the way Tolanibaj spoke rudely to her at the table while they were playing truth or dare. I must appreciate Kaisha for acting mature there. If na me, Werey for burst for that table. What nonsense, is Kaisha her maide
, that she had to talk to her that way

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Haters will always hate...

Fvck yall

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
A9ine:

I missed the entire truth or dare game. I gather Ozo was dared to kiss nengi but refused. Did they end up doing something else? How'd it end?
They didn't do anything again...she saw that Ozo was reluctant so she said "it's not by force,its not by force oooo....its not compulsory"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAngeI:
Vee to neo - come to bed now, I'm waiting

She knows that she has the upper hand
Hello, is Ozo still a player?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
Please if you didn't watch , don't come here to type nonsense . Laycon was only trying to draw her away from public criticism .
Good intentions, it just ended up looking like a gang up with the way he would barely let her speak at a point
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2020
NENGIsmells:
Ka3na wey get fake ass.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2020
The hate on ozo

Continue

Being good and decent is not a crime

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

How can someone's physical deficiencies sell him? Where does that happen? Is he the only one that has talent in the house? Biko leave trash for Lawma!!! It is clear from the way they started hyping him on the first day that it was a planned work. I engage in paid social media advocacy so I know
Nobody started hyping him. People were mostly picking on him and insulting him cos of his look, and that is why some people pushed back that you cannot just write him off because of looks. Same thing Wathoni did to him in the house.

And that is what made laycon popular, coupled with the fact that he can sing.

Stop spinning half baked narrative here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2020
NENGIsmells:

She ma talkam with her own mouth say she don do butt surgery

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2020
lilEmir3:

The other housemates do look down on her like when she had trouble with some words. but sometimes she sef dey make am too easy for them..it is a jungle out there, eat or be eaten..na so dem do debbie rise
She still stands up to them. I'll spare some pity votes for her. I hate bullies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAngeI:
They are gossiping ozo and nengi, kidd said that nengi would have kissed him, bright said she would have but wouldn't, praise said that both nengi and ozo want to kiss each other but are pretending, kidd said that ozo and nengi will still kiss that they should give it time

She will never kiss him as far as this show is concerned. Ozo should just man up already. The girl is taking advantage of his softness to up her game. He should focus on his game as there are a million and one more beautiful, intelligent, classier, well-mannered and competitive ladies waiting out here for him. Who be Nengi sef?
I just dey vex on him behalf.
If Nengi keeps same energy with other guys in the house, I wouldn't mind. She is just taking advantage of Ozo's patience and loving nature towards her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

That's what they call bullying Chief. They should just let her be abeg.

I don't believe there is anything like bullying in bigbrother house , you only allow yourself to be bullied .
x
Why dem no bully Laycon ? Why dem no bully Vee ? Why dem no bully Erica ? undecided
x
Right from the first day , Kaisha as being drab , acting all paranoid and defensive.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Fvck yall

No more sympathy votes. It ended with Efe. All the money we gave him, he ruined it on music career wey no blow. We won't repeat the same mistake with LAYCON.
Once bitten twice shy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Ericagolddigger:

Speaking from experience I see.. cheesy
I know you boy cheesy grin grin
And I'm speaking from vast knowledge
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Borussia1:
Nobody started hyping him. People were mostly picking on him and insulting him cos of his look, and that is why some people pushed back that you write people off because of looks. Same thing Wathoni did to him in the house.

And that is what made laycon popular, coupled with the fact that he can sing.

Stop spinning half baked narrative here.

Bro don't stress yourself

They are haters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Ozo just allowed a Karashika to ruin his game.
Na wa o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Ericagolddigger:

Any trend with a Hashtag is planned obviously..
Laycon has trended the most among the housemates and he trends without hashtags

And he is also the only housemate to be verified on Instagram

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Fvck yall
Drink water and relass. The show has only begun. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
ahhh see as them line up dey attack my black beauty ass
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
This ozo guy fall my hand sha... Babe wey u go clear...With his looks he no suppose dey stress himself on top woman matter.. See as the lady dey use am catch cruise grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.