Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5072752 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9417) (9418) (9419) (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2020
When Laycon went to Ogun state for home coming and was given an appointment..

It was all over the place from the governor's verified twitter account to his IG account.

Down to newspapers.

Whorica went to her state, whoricans are showing us things from Vinny's blog. Na crase?

The same Vinny that said tacha took her Benz to London? grin

You guys are well known for lies.

From the kuku hair 7 figure deal which you were bursted here. to 500M with NB which she was also bursted that she's just an influencer and NB can never even give such an amount to an ambassador not to talk of influencer.

Whorica went to her state. Never had any personal contact with the governor.
Instead na legend torch and box Dem present Abia state with nothing in return grin what a failure!

This right here is how to meet your governor and how to post news about it.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
This picture shows the noise about Elewedu's homecoming is nothing but a ruse. Legend took her to Abia strictly for business. The wooden torch given to the Governor is the logo of Legend. The Homecoming was actually for Legend and not for Elewedu. grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
When Laycon went to Ogun state for home coming and was given an appointment..

It was all over the place from the governor's verified twitter account to his IG account.

Down to newspapers.

Whorica went to her state, whoricans are showing us things from Vinny's blog. Na crase?

The same Vinny that said tacha took her Benz to London? grin

You guys are well known for lies.

From the kuku hair 7 figure deal which you were bursted here. to 500M with NB which she was also bursted that she's just an influencer and NB can never even give such an amount to an ambassador not to talk of influencer.

Whorica went to her state. Never had any personal contact with the governor.
Instead na legend torch and box Dem present Abia state with nothing in return grin what a failure!

This right here is how to meet your governor and how to post news about it.

house indeed,,,audio everything. if you ask them now to show you the house, they will show you one hut like bbnaija people own. if laycon like make he no go hustle, because everything he was promised turns out to be audio and cheap. I wonder what Erica will be doing with a hut inside the bush

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Thicmadam:
Elites slept well knowing that our Queen made us proud
Your fellow witches and wizard couldn't sleep last night knowing that your wishes for Erica didn't come to pass

I can see this one caught and embraced the sub. Guilty Conscience

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2020
This is how you meet your Governor and he gives you gift in return.

Hellites will soon drag the Governor of Abia state for not honouring their star girl. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2020
shalomp:

house indeed,,,audio everything. if you ask them now to show you the house, they will show you one hut like bbnaija people own. if laycon like make he no go hustle, because everything he was promised turns out to be audio and cheap. I wonder what Erica will be doing with a hut inside the bush
See this pained soul grin

Whorica went to her state and was given nothing!
Isn't that shameful?

Laycon went to his state and was given a house, cash gift and given an appointment.

Nengi went to her state and was given an appointment.

Trikytee went to his state and was also given an appointment.

What can we say about your so called straff girl who went to present legend torch in govt house and came out with absolutely nothing!
Stay pained!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2020
airmark:
This is how you meet your Governor and he gives you gift in return.

Hellites will soon drag the Governor of Abia state for not honouring their star girl. grin
I'm sure they must have started dragging the governor of Abia. Na werey full that fanbase grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

See this pained soul grin

Whorica went to her state and was given nothing!
Isn't that shameful?

Laycon went to his state and was given a house, cash gift and given an appointment.

Nengi went to her state and was given an appointment.

Trikytee went to his state and was also given an appointment.

What can we say about your so called straff girl who went to present legend torch in govt house and came out with absolutely nothing!
Stay pained!

hahahaha, I know I struck a nerve. your essay doesn't invalidate anything I said before.

if your scarecrow (laycon) like make he no go hustle o...audio promises everywhere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2020
shalomp:

hahahaha, I know I struck a nerve. your essay doesn't invalidate anything I said before.

if your scarecrow (laycon) like make he no go hustle o...audio promises everywhere
Stay what?
Stay pained!!!

Youth Ambassador, landlord and five million.

Whorica went to her home state and came with nothing.

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2020
NLguy:
I'll be back later in the day to push down some pepper into their throat

Peace out kiss
I trust ya!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
[s] This pained ass is still crying cheesy cheesy
Next time Stan with Sense and panache!
Laycon's father died a wretched nonentity, a waste to planet earth!
Until u clear my doubt... u are talking trash!
Worthless pedigree of nitwits!
kwa kea kwa kwa
Giddem hot hot!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2020
shalomp:

Giddem!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Whoricans are still begging jack oo grin grin

Dem no go allow the young man rest.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Lol these housemates would be so scared of King kidd, they will be wondering how he is so blessed and fulfilled cheesy
They will be panicking on the next great feather that will be added to his Crown cheesy

Everything that comes to him is premium,
No wonder he is called PremiumKidd
Even jack recognized that and rubbished the other housemates to recognize PremiumKing kidd first cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Success speaks for itself and a star can shine from anywhere cheesy
is not by trending hashtags, carrying augmented nyash around nor by having bandwagon of riffraffs as fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Omo vee finish work for this single!

Wahala for who never stream show oo

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Some idiots swore Erica would never visit her state because she'd been rejected!
They also swore she'd have nothing to do with her Governor but guess what,she didn't only visit her state in a grand style but she met her Governor and presented the Ĺegend symbol to him...as daughterof the soil and Legend ambassador!
E no end there o,they brought peruzzi to come and serenade her!
chai!
Haters,kpele!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2020
So as I was saying last night

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Wahala be like bicycle...Peruzzi don enter trouble with Kidd! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2020
I dont want to miss this vayolence I'm hearing on Twitter....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:
So as I was saying last night
kwa kwa kwa kws Period!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kws
Period!

In other news... This is their queen

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Some idiots swore Erica would never visit her state because she'd been rejected!
They also swore she'd have nothing to do with her Governor but guess what,she didn't only visit her state in a grand style but she met her Governor and presented the Ĺegend symbol to him...as daughterof the soil and Legend ambassador!
E no end there o,they brought peruzzi to come and serenade her!
chai!
Haters,kpele!
Aunty totonatu.
This is how to meet your governor.

Anything less than this is nothing, absolutely nothing!

Up till today, NB doesn't know whorica as anything for legend. They only know her as influencer for star radler. Visit www.nbplc.com for more details.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

In other news... This is their queen
It's better to represent an international brand like Tecno than going all the way from Lagos to Abia state to present legend torch and never meeting the governor one on one. Abia state rejectee grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Lol these housemates would be so scared of King kidd, they will be wondering how he is so blessed and fulfilled cheesy
They will be panicking on the next great feather that will be added to his Crown cheesy

Everything that comes to him is premium,
No wonder he is called PremiumKidd
Even jack recognized that and rubbished the other housemates to recognize PremiumKing kidd first cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Success speaks for itself and a star can shine from anywhere cheesy
is not by trending hashtags, carrying augmented nyash around nor by having bandwagon of riffraffs as fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Vee's new single is fire tho.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Instead of them to keep quiet and accept their fate,the dumb ass fans will still be showcasing their shallow thinking.

Even a primary one student will know that Erica wasn't recognized by her governor... Legend took her for excursion to the governor's office... No chat between her and the governor...Not even ordinary one on one pix just like Laycon,Nengi and Triky.

It must really be stressful stanning a failure like Erica...Even Erica knows she is way behind but her dumb ass fans keeps pushing her...Olodo fanbase.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

It's better to represent an international brand like Tecno than going all the way from Lagos to Abia state to present legend torch and never meeting the governor one on one. Abia state rejectee grin

Hahahahahaha.. truly international.
Carry your L in pieces

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bada007(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa I love this grin
I thought you said it was staff of office

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
When we call them bulbians, hoodlums and miscreants,they will start calling us hoelites...now see!
What a dumb fanbase!
Always exaggerating and hyping what they dont even understand!
Tueh!
Livid kee you dia!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2020
bada007:

I thought you said it was staff of office

Lol, toto say na staff of office grin grin grin

As per she be Presido wey dem go give her staff of office

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hahahahahaha.. truly international.
Carry your L in pieces
Go and beg infinix to pity whorica and use her too.

E pain am grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2020
I think it was actually legend executives that paid the Governor a visit, and Erica being their chief influencer accompanied them.

legend was d one doing d giving not abia state. In order to promote their partnership with the state.

Erica was behind that man in red cap, if it was actually for her she would stand close to the Governor.

again dis is government house, media houses have representative there 24/7, so if it was the governor giving it will be all over the place now.

I'm not sure Erica was giving an appointment. let us watch and see sha.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9417) (9418) (9419) (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.