Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5060378 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9447) (9448) (9449) (9450) (9451) (9452) (9453) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2020
In terms of wealth sef, from my observation Erica is far behind Nengi. In terms of beauty I already cleared that, in terms of fans Nengi has more, in terms of character Nengi leads. In terms of marketability Nengi still leads. In terms of exposure Nengi is far ahead. I am very sure Erica begged them as she has been begging up and down for endorsement(I have receipt for this).
And maybe Deshappes decided to give her lesser deal of the stuff. Out of their good hearts.lolzzzzz
Broke Erica

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2020
LMAO, the way hellites are crying over this Nengi's Twitter unrestriction is making me blush.
It's obvious they are threatened by her... cheesy
You all know I don't have time for yadayada, you can keep crying, I won't even care.. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Nomyth:

Elites just have to teach u everything down to the basics including how to 'beg'.

No wonder Deshapeables have employed Erica to teach ur queen how to promote a product
is that how you beg payporte,mamador cooking oil and they still didn't sign you

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2020
youngpresidooo:
In terms of wealth sef, from my observation Erica is far behind Nengi. In terms of beauty I already cleared that, in terms of fans Nengi has more, in terms of character Nengi leads. In terms of marketability Nengi still leads. In terms of exposure Nengi is far ahead. I am very sure Erica begged them as she has been begging up and down for endorsement(I have receipt for this).
And maybe Deshappes decided to give her lesser deal of the stuff. Out of their good hearts.lolzzzzz
Broke Erica

After the misery of last night comes the consolation
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Nomyth:

After the misery of last night comes the consolation
misery!!
Last night exposed how broke you fav is. It also expose how insecure she is ,how desperate she is and finally how shameless elites are

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Clement1111:

guy you are too dumb
from Erica can't sign with an unknown brand to Nengi can't help them with their brand
tuehhhh

I lie?

Nengi needs to be tutored on how to promote a brand.

She better utilize this privilege and learn from Erica who has been doing this for years.

Ntor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2020
If elites are wise, they should begin to see how delusion they are.
And how they have been lying to themselves, you guys should cover your face in shame. Your Erica's audition with play network made me laugh. Someone should advise her, she should just join p*rn and leave acting. Only God knows how many auditions she has gone this year and have been rejected.
#talentless Erica
#shameless Elites
Lolzzzzzzzzz

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Photoshop lolzzzzz
You think everyone is like truth_icon.
You and I know that Erica is never beautiful, no front or back, bad legs. She is just pretty thats all..
I think you finally realizing that all your thought were lies.
She is bigger than this and that. Finally she is broke now abi. Have you seen how she was rejected by play network after her audition with them.
I remember you people claiming she was contacted first.
Wake up from your lies

Hahahahahahaha ... If Erica is not beautiful, then Nengi can not be described with anything called beautiful. Just talk about her shape, because in terms of beauty, Nengi sef no join in the first place. It is not by fair skin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Cruise with Laycon and Vee by ndani tv has more views in lesser time than Erica's short movie. Same duration ooo.
Noise makers claiming to be a large fan base.
I am deadly sure that they don't even have half of Nengi's fan base sef.
Noise makers gbogbo

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2020
Number one in S.A.

Aww the southern love!.. cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hahahahahahaha ... If Erica is not beautiful, then Nengi can not be described with anything called beautiful. Just talk about her shape, because in terms of beauty, Nengi sef no join in the first place. It is not by fair skin
lolzzzzz define beauty. Beauty encompasses all attributes which Erica doesn't have. The best word to use for Erica is pretty but not beautiful.
Nengi has all. Come on, you sef you had to say is this not photoshopped after you were shocked by Nengi's beauty. Even Erica herself knows within herself that Nengi is far ahead of her

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2020
youngpresidooo:
If elites are wise, they should begin to see how delusion they are.
And how they have been lying to themselves, you guys should cover your face in shame. Your Erica's audition with play network made me laugh. Someone should advise her, she should just join p*rn and leave acting. Only God knows how many auditions she has gone this year and have been rejected.
#talentless Erica
#shameless Elites
Lolzzzzzzzzz

Can I get receipts?? For trolling purpose?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khloekardash: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Elites are crying..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

"Not even get fit" like you said. Buhahahahahahaha grin

I thought your kwin will never sign with deshapeables?

I thought she can never sign a waist trainer deal? Even if she wants to sign, I thought it was get fit? grin grin

I thought deshapeables was too cheap for your kwin? grin grin

I thought your kwin can never be on the same level with Lilo? I think say na Dem Beyonce level she dey? grin

Shame suppose dey catch you to hype am because your receipts choke!

Keep swallowing your vomit in shame!

Where was this energy when ur ally and saviour, Vee ,went back to her vomit to sign for a bleaching cream haven said she'd never.

Again, how far with the track she dropped? Hope u guys are helping her push her numbers.

Why are u talking more about Erica's deal with deshapeables instead of helping to promote her music.

Maybe what the 1%ers said about u guys is true after all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Nengi is on the cover of punch Newspaper..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2020
It's the way we effortlessly kicked them off the trend list for me.

Whorica fall hand with this deal Sha.

And Ninjas had to rub it in grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
youngpresidooo:
misery!!
Last night exposed how broke you fav is. It also expose how insecure she is ,how desperate she is and finally how shameless elites are

Like I said, consolation is allowed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

Can I get receipts?? For trolling purpose?

Help me ask him ooo.

I need receipt too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
It's the way we effortlessly kicked them off the trend list for me.

Whorica fall hand with this deal Sha.

And Ninjas had to rub it in grin grin grin

It's just a matter of time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Erica giddem!!! grin
This Star radler ad is fire!!!! grin
ad wey elozonam did first grin
Shame

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Nomyth:

It's just a matter of time

Don't ever quote me again

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2020
The reason Whorica will fade into oblivion fast is that she lacks creativity and originality. She is always copying someone.

Copies Beyonce
Copies Cardi B
Copies Nengi
Copies Elozonam.

No Originality at all. All she has is just low self esteem and a truck load of inferiority complex.

I read a paper one time. This is one of the outcome of raising a child without fatherly love.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nirvana12: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Prince welcomed by Local Masquerades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZHAmYCD0g
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Nomyth:

Where was this energy when ur ally and saviour, Vee ,went back to her vomit to sign for a bleaching cream haven said she'd never.

Again, how far with the track she dropped? Hope u guys are helping her push her numbers.

Why are u talking more about Erica's deal with deshapeables instead of helping to promote her music.

Maybe what the 1%ers said about u guys is true after all.
werey so it's vee u set your eyes on now
u tried to troll laycon u failed
u tried to troll Nengi and u failed (again) and now it's vee
just go to her wall and tell her this nonsense and see if you will breathe well

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
The reason Whorica will fade into oblivion fast is that she lacks creativity and originality. She is always copying someone.

Copies Beyonce
Copies Cardi B
Copies Nengi
Copies Elozonam.

No Originality at all. All she has is just low self esteem and a truck load of inferiority complex.

I read a paper one time. This is one of the outcome of raising a child without fatherly love.

Says who?

Yes bluntblade, I quoted u again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Clement1111:

werey so it's vee u set your eyes on now
u tried to troll laycon u failed
u tried to troll Nengi and u failed (again) and now it's vee
just go to her wall and tell her this nonsense and see if you will breathe well

I have never failed in trolling laycon and Nengi cuz it's the easiest thing to do.

As for vee, Elites are doing a good job on her page already, I don't need to make it worse for her.

Has Nengi started receiving her lectures from Erica yet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2020
So, Elewedu even auditioned for Ahneka and they were trolling Nengi.
God, don't let her fans send her back to her village o. The way they hype her pass her level ehn

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:

So spar is deceiving themselves right . That the only product they ever confirmed is selling out back to back is star Radler since erica became ambassador.

You see say your mumu get first class from Harvard
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2020
MissPotatoHead:
Apparently Jack heard Ninjas call to unrestrict Nengi.
Well her account is back and running. Wahala for fanbase wey no get mouth o.. grin
This gal don reach 407 sharp sharp... It was 400k the last tym I saw it o

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:

No one will ever buy a wasit trainer from the botched.... Hence the premium brand ambassador had to be brought in to move sales
Kw Kwa kwa kw
After doing tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift,she still failed as an influencer for a weight loss brand!
Chai!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Good Morning Turtles

The only thing that makes Nengi trend is attached to Laycon.
She is just as relevant as Vee
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Majority of Nengi's fans are mostly bulbians who are obsessed with Erica!
No wonder she has low engagements!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kw Kwa kwa kw
After doing tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift,she still failed as an influencer for a weight loss brand!
Chai!

Jeez.

This on loud oooo.

Elites , na u get today joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9447) (9448) (9449) (9450) (9451) (9452) (9453) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.