Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030861 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9686) (9687) (9688) (9689) (9690) (9691) (9692) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
fyneguy:

Didn't you know they were fvckmates?

Ideally, Kidd should respect her. However, he severally disrespected her on the show. If Erica and her fans condoned it, nobody should cry blue murder now. They either dump him or tolerate him. Nobody should drag him.

gbam!!! periodt!!

they've always excused everything kiddwayya did to Erica during the show. they made silly excuses for him.

nobody should, paint Erica as victim here!

she got served!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
switlily25:

In a bid to defend your fave,you just sounded like a bu...on!
Their can never be more than one face of " the girl child"!
If this 1st class student is given that title, it automatically means that Nengi's title is nonexistent!
How many times will they tell you, Nengi was never the Face of Girl child

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richPHAROAH: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
e too sure me say that ovie don Bleep kidwaya.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
switlily25:

Pity yourself first.

Mtcheeww

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Angelvix: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
stephleena:

Don't guilt trip us dear.. there is nothing like women being each other's enemies, especially in this type of scenario, where another lady threw her worth and entire esteem into the thrash bin , over an inexistent relationship.

If you started the show with us on this thread, many of us called this whole bullshit,from the onset but Erica's fans, especially those ladies with no real love or respect in their daily lives,called us envious.. infact they spurred Erica, blamed Laycon for her misbehavior when we all knew, she got disqualified cox of Kidd's failure to commit to her. But just to please their Almighty trophy, they joined forces to hate Laycon!

let's face the reality ,Nothing here is Kidd's fault. He has never asked her out,neither did he proclaim love to her... Erica willingly submitted her pussy to be banged! is the guy to be blamed? NO!!

Erica thought she could blackmail that guy into a relationship, nopes! it doesn't work that way

the ladies like Erica, dey make guys take women for granted!. they should learn to respect themselves!

My dear I get you..well I don't know if am saying things based on my kinda personality..She messed up big time,I kept shouting all the while the guy was making her cry in the house,she refused to advice herself,she totally forgot why she went for the show,Kidd cost her the disqualification,if he wasn't with Nengi that night,she wouldn't have transferred her aggression on Laycon,Trikky tee said something when he came out,he said Kidd would have stopped Erica that night of he wanted to,which is very true.
But Kidd deserves to be blamed too,you don't claim not to love a lady and you keep doing things people do in a relationship with her, even to the point of fuckkking her on a national TV and you know this is Nigeria..See before I got married,I can't fuckkkk a lady I don't have an atom of feelings for,even if na oshofree..which is why I envy men that patronise oloshos..Leaving the girl should have been off his mind now,the text he got from a fan shouldn't be an excuse to leave her,she didn't send the text..Kidd is a kid according to Nengi pengi..Erica really mess herself up,but the more we live the more we learn..Let her wake up and show us how strong she is..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richPHAROAH: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Angelvix:
A ninja started this..I said this before that these housemates are humans too,lets mind the way we troll them..
she she and kidd don really break up?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
See the fool that paid Instablog to post rubbish, the idiot has now gotten a verification

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Angelvix: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
richPHAROAH:
she she and kidd don really break up?
Na so we dey hear o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
abegi, I've no pity to spare for a self- hating Lady.. she deserves everything and more that comes her way. And before you judge me or come from me, pls flip through the previous pages and see where I was called names,for seeing through this charade!

nonsense!! what type of names, them no call Laycon over this kiddrica bullshit? I still recall that night, safari girl and zicoradds with the rest, called Laycon a rapist, that he laced Erica's drink, with something else cox he had interior motives!!

I maintained it was Kidd and tolani that made Erica drunk!! we dragged that case till morning!! luckily Erica admitted that it was tolani, that gave her the drink that got her tipsy!

serves y'all right!! chop more embarrassment!!

Erica has failed to , do anything meaningful since she left the house!! even to manage to get Kidd to pretend to love her,atleat for a year she couldn't!!

nonsense!.. y'all put everyone down, just to place your Almighty trophy kiddwayya up!! I've no fvck to give to your demented Erica!

yaba left, has VIP ward for her!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richPHAROAH: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
omo this terry waya na proper useless man o. i just checked his nstagram and almost all the people he dey follow na oloshos. this one don Bleep craze commot for erica toto that is why kid and erica cant marry.....mtcheeeew

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richPHAROAH: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Angelvix:
Na so we dey hear o
it is very possible. that kid manager na real seductress. there is no way kid no go suck her taw taw after proper highness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Angelvix: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
richPHAROAH:
it is very possible. that kid manager na real seductress. there is no way kid no go suck her taw taw after proper highness
LOl..me I don't know that one o..Na Laycon matter be my business now,thank God I didn't stan hardship..Laycon is making life very easy for his supporters

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richPHAROAH: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Angelvix:
LOl..me I don't know that one o..Na Laycon matter be my business now,thank God I didn't stan hardship..Laycon is making life very easy for his supporters
bur laycon sef no blow for him music na. see all this year bbn people dey provoke me. they came out and allowed mercy to take theor shine. how can u come out of bbn and all of una go attend mercy brthday. that birthday really made her blow up till e come be like say na she be the current bbn. laycon was not suppose to gum body with her. when mercy won, check am, she no send any present or past bbn winner or participant. well, wetin concern me sef tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kidd is a smooth thief.

grin grin grin grin grin

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
switlily25:

Pity yourself first.

Where is your kwa kwa kwa kwa? I want to borrow them. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Angelvix: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
richPHAROAH:
bur laycon sef no blow for him music na. see all this year bbn people dey provoke me. they came out and allowed mercy to take theor shine. how can u come out of bbn and all of una go attend mercy brthday. that birthday really made her blow up till e come be like say na she be the current bbn. laycon was not suppose to gum body with her. when mercy won, check am, she no send any present or past bbn winner or participant. well, wetin concern me sef tongue
That one is sure,Lambo is still the biggest winner..Laycon is trying tho,atleast better endorsement boku for am.But I believe pepper dem sets get opportunities pass lockdown sets cos by now tacha and mercy don dey cash out big time,even frodd sef
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
My baby says she's used to insults...chai!
I need to take a break,I'm losing it!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
airmark:
Kidd is a smooth thief.

grin grin grin grin grin

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

kiddwayya ohhh!! the guy don add pepper to their wounds, say na "we were once a happy big family"

buhahahaha . e don use and dump, a whole fanbase!

tueeh!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rain21(f): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Angelvix:
That one is sure,Lambo is still the biggest winner..Laycon is trying tho,atleast better endorsement boku for am.But I believe pepper dem sets get opportunities pass lockdown sets cos by now tacha and mercy don dey cash out big time,even frodd sef

this could be a result of covid19, most businesses didn't strive this year.

it will definitely affect endorsements

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nomyth:

Oga SHARAP!!!

This is no endorsement in anyway, his song was just used for a jingle.

Nop wonder u guyz couldn't flood this place with the unveiling pics like u usually do.
Cry more!!!

Never knew you will be this pained about this deal.

Sha make sure say you use fire condom anytime you wan fvck grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
I don't feel any pity for anyone.
Kidd is never to be blamed for anything.
He was clear about it from onset.
I was once in his shoe with a girl. At a time it pissed me off that I had to keep on saying it daily till I started avoiding her.
Kidd already told you, I don't want you in different styles. He talked about having business with others outside the house but never did with u.
The sign was there.
Laycon adviced her . Told her why she is falling herself short. She nearly took it personal and Laycon withdrew.
Prince talked , praise talked, wathoni yabbed her. she no hear.
But elites are her major problem caused more to her woes. They kept encouraging the rubbish.
Abeg she deserves everything jare.
Though I still believe they are together Sha.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
switlily25:
like she is the only one insulted.
No one in their set got more insult than Nengi, followed by Laycon and Ozo.
Always playing victim card.
Have they ever photoshopped a lie against her?
Is it not her team that goes to that extent.
Mtchwwwww

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
switlily25:
Shut up your mouth!

Used to insult kee her there!

She's suffering for her stupidity. She's not the only one that receives insult. If Nengi and Laycon screenshot the DMs they receive from you guys nko? You guys are now claiming victim lol.

A fanbase that sent death threats to Laycon, vee and wathoni during the show.

Even recently, an IG account was created specifically for trolling nengi.

She's facing the consequences of her stupidity. Deal with it!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Can we welcome hoelites to rejected FC now grin

As pikinwaya don reject their kwin grin

How?

Have u separated them?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nomyth:

How?

Have u separated them?
With all that's happening.
You still dey hope for Miracle? Wake up bro! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Who's the SSA?.. grin

Haters choke!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Funny how the useless lie icon that trolled khafi during her time is now using her as an example.
Screaming mental health for whorica. grin

Khafi don clear the werey for twitter. grin

Whoricans are so stupid!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Laycon, vee and Nengi have been trolled mercilessly by whoricans.
They were called all sorts of names. No one knew their mental healths mattered then. That they don't show it doesn't mean they don't receive more.

Now whorica is receiving a dose of her fans medicine because of her stupidity. They are wailing mental health lol grin

Una never see anything!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
And one person here said Erica is smart...
Nothing smart about that girl
she is too dull for my liking......
Like how can someone be this dumb

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
stephleena:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

kiddwayya ohhh!! the guy don add pepper to their wounds, say na "we were once a happy big family"

buhahahaha . e don use and dump, a whole fanbase!

tueeh!

" We were family once upon a time".

Versace wedding in flames. That line is like a shot from a Bazooka gun. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

With all that's happening.
You still dey hope for Miracle? Wake up bro! grin

I know u are more than happy to celebrate other people's failed relationships but please keep ur champagne in the cooler till this is Official.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Angelvix: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
rain21:

this could be a result of covid19, most businesses didn't strive this year.

it will definitely affect endorsements
My thoughts exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (9686) (9687) (9688) (9689) (9690) (9691) (9692) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.