Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5005598 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9701) (9702) (9703) (9704) (9705) (9706) (9707) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
switlily25:
Instead of bulbians to go and start buying that cheap condom to hype their fave,they are busy celebrating Erica's break from Twitter!
Oh I forgot,the condom is not sold in pharmacies...it is sold in aboki kiosks!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Buy one get free!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Kwa Kwa Kwa
Make sure you use it with your sugar daddies...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
SoiSoi13:

If na sugar daddy, you no get any property to drag and even if she steal your sugar daddy, the daddy na your property?
I'm a side chick and a sugar mama....e shock you?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
SammyFX:

Kwa Kwa Kwa
Make sure you use it with your sugar daddies...
I only use durex,not low budget CDs that cant even contain pre cum! grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
switlily25:

All Elites are smart but I can't say the same for all bulbians...smh
I thought laycon was a God in a human body but I was wrong!
Laycon won bbnaija but he ended becoming an influencer for a cheap condom that cant even hold a pre cum!
Tueh!
a cheap condom that would have prevented the disaster called Erica grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
switlily25:

I'm a side chick and a sugar mama....e shock you?

O ooh, I no dey like this kind of thing, so na d real husband snatcher when you be so, Na Wetin you for talk since.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
switlily25:

His contract with oppo has expired.
Btw,why didn't they sign him immediately after he left the house? grin

Oppo was faster than them

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omo Tatiana is a dumbina...Like you expected Samsung to come for Laycon after oppo already outsmarted them by signing him first?

When God was sharing brains you were busy Riding one of your numerous sugar daddies and shouting "Harder! Harder!... Oponu!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Switlilly25 Samsung can't sign Laycon because he's already signed to oppo.

Elewedu was available yet they still boycotted her. Elika is a useless influencer. Even star that employed her as a sales girl is regretting why they engaged her. She left brands she's supposed to be promoting and was chasing preeq about...
Kuku hair don't even rate her at all. Such a useless brand ambassador!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
This person deserves a carton of Origin.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
CaracalClaws:
See my industrious handsome king discussing business and making money moves cool
Oh I can wait for what he has in store for us and his arrival to naija when he chooses to cheesy
while the stupid gal is inside the loo Crying that It's been a while she drank his versace cum cheesy
All she thinks about is his cum, no brains to even bring productive ideas to the table.
Useless gal!

oluwa o!

You suddenly became a Professor of savagery.

You were not this hard on Laycon o. Chai this life no balance o You no get Mercy for Erica at all grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Says my mind
so on point
teacherbim:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Buhahahaha

Lie_,Icon don collect money. She dey promote Kidd's video.

Kidd will use money to infiltrate Erica's camp. He is ready for the battle. Omo, Elites will be disgraced, at this rate.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
fyneguy:
Buhahahaha

Lie_,Icon don collect money. She dey promote Kidd's video.

Kidd will use money to infiltrate Erica's camp. He is ready for the battle. Omo, Elites will be disgraced, at this rate.
Buhahahahahahaha grin
The same Kidd she trolled some days ago and even called him feedwaya.

Indeed money can work wonders! grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:46am On Jan 14, 2021
I laugh in very loyal fanbase, lie_icon didn't even collect more than 50k before denying Elika and switched camp.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Drew13:
a cheap condom that would have prevented the disaster like laycon grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2021
SoiSoi13:

O ooh, I no dey like this kind of thing, so na d real husband snatcher when you be so, Na Wetin you for talk since.
This is the real husband snatcher.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Froshloaded:

Oppo was faster than them
Na,they never rated him in the first place and Oppo only signed him because he won their Twitter popularity contest!
Bants aside,I know he cant be signed to
Samsung as an OPPO influencer but I deliberately brought this up for you hypocrites to have a taste of your own medicine.
when Nengi announced her Remi Martin deal, you guys trolled Erica for not bagging that deal and now that Ebuka has gotten a Samsung deal,you guys are still dragging Erica....forgetting that she didn't win bbnaija in the 1st place and she was disqualified!
Why didn't they go for Nengi or Dora?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2021
Bomblasttic:
Switlilly25 Samsung can't sign Laycon because he's already signed to oppo.

Elewedu was available yet they still boycotted her. Elika is a useless influencer. Even star that employed her as a sales girl is regretting why they engaged her. She left brands she's supposed to be promoting and was chasing preeq about...
Kuku hair don't even rate her at all. Such a useless brand ambassador!
Why didn't they sign Nengi?
Is she that useless?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2021
We are trying to understand what all your twitter trend is all about....
is it not to attract companies?
Lolzzz
switlily25:

Na,they never rated him in the first place and Oppo only signed him because he won their Twitter popularity contest!
Samsung as an OPPO influencer but I deliberately brought this up for you hypocrites to have a taste of your own medicine.
when Nengi announced her Remi Martin deal, you guys trolled Erica for not bagging that deal and now that Ebuka has gotten a Samsung deal,you guys are still dragging Erica....forgetting that she didn't win bbnaija in the 1st place and she was disqualified!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Buhahahahahahaha grin
The same Kidd she trolled some days ago and even called him feedwaya.

Indeed money can work wonders! grin

Good morning, where is Kiddcat,I've not heard her say on this matter ? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2021
switlily25:

Because nengi has partnership with tecno mobile phones.... Use your head must they teach you everything.

Whorica was there they did not call her ask yourself why. Oponu

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2021
switlily25:

Why didn't you make whorica win the Twitter popularity contest? It was opened to everybody.

Afterall na una dey brag about twitter trends wey no dey attract brands to her. grin

They can't sign Nengi because Nengi worked with Tecno recently.

Shame suppose dey catch una after twitter trends in Mali, Niger and other low budget countries. Dem still air una! grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2021
teacherbim:

Good morning, where is Kiddcat,I've heard her say on this matter ? grin
He's probably inside his cage preparing another epistle on that.

Patiently waiting too grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2021
switlily25:

This is the real husband snatcher.

Oh you mean yourself, show us your own picture, no dey hide Biko

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2021
" Because Laycon has a big gbola "----- Fan assumed grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2021
switlily25:

Why didn't they sign Nengi?
Is she that useless?

Whorica fans leave Nengi alone, she's not the cause of the downfall of the no career, no achievement, depressed, frustrated, used to insults fingererica!
I'm yet to see a more toxic useless empty barrel fanbase in the history of bbn as these lots

Even to push her non existence career forward, they have to bribe the fanbase with a fictitious give away, for them to view their hoerica on YouTube.. Is that one a fan base! Nonsense and cumerica!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2021
teacherbim:

Abeg make we hear word!!!!

Nobody is soliciting sympathy from anybody.

And u guyz still hv to wait for the confirmation of her separation from Kidd before u roll out the drums.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Laycon is a living proof that there’s a God in Heaven.... the God of times and seasons.. When it’s your time to shine, everything will fall in place.

Laycon is breath of Fresh Air, beacon of hope. The Rose that blossomed in the midst of thorns( Best Gift of 2020)

Good Morning Fam ❤

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Why didn't you make whorica win the Twitter popularity contest? It was opened to everybody.

Afterall na una dey brag about twitter trends wey no dey attract brands to her. grin

They can't sign Nengi because Nengi worked with Tecno recently.

Shame suppose dey catch una after twitter trends in Mali, Niger and other low budget countries. Dem still air una! grin

E pele sir

Erica is obviously competition to you that is why u are surprised she didn't bag the Samsung deal.

Why do u care about Erica all of a sudden.

If a Samsung deal is coming, u should have tot of ur family member VEE first before Erica.

Can u explain to us why VEE seem forbiden for the Samsung deal despte her alliance with iconvicts.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

Abeg make we hear word!!!!

Nobody is soliciting sympathy from anybody.

And u guyz still hv to wait for the confirmation of her separation from Kidd before u roll out the drums.

This Ode!! Still they hope on kiddrica movement when your mate lik totonia and kiddcat has moved on...

Don't go and hype Whorica and beg for her sanity continue waiting for a dead ship where no exist

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2021
teacherbim:
Laycon is a living proof that there’s a God in Heaven.... the God of times and seasons.. When it’s your time to shine, everything will fall in place.

Laycon is breath of Fresh Air, beacon of hope. The Rose that blossomed in the midst of thorns( Best Gift of 2020)

Good Morning Fam ❤

The real person shining is the one that was disqualified yet the winners cannot just stop talking about her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2021
teacherbim:
" Because Laycon has a big gbola "----- Fan assumed grin

Shey pikin waya no com get big gbola to de service whorica

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9701) (9702) (9703) (9704) (9705) (9706) (9707) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.