Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110362 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9738) (9739) (9740) (9741) (9742) (9743) (9744) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
So na watin cause fight be this

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Queen Mother Drag Eki..
Eki run enter keke
Account deactivated shocked
Defense wey no fit defend herself grin grin grin
Hehehehe

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:35am On Jan 17, 2021
snoopy1:
Queen Mother Drag Eki..
Eki run enter keke
Account deactivated shocked
Defense wey no fit defend herself grin grin grin
Hehehehe

OmoX 100000. shocked

Such a delusional fanbase run by mentally deranged people... grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 17, 2021
Blastblade:

OmoX 100000. shocked

Such a delusional fanbase run by mentally deranged people... grin
They have fought every1 including their fav.
She even called her a clown before she deactivated.
Omo x 100000000

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
We warned them to stan person wey get sense and dey mentally stable dem no hear

Now they are wailing. grin

Why be say na only whorica dey fight with her fans? I guess that's what you get when you stan a mentally unstable housemate.

To all Whoricans, next time look well before you stan. This one wey una stan na big mistake!
Lol let them be their disgracing themselves while my king kidd is silently making money money moves and planning ahead of time cheesy
They have been wondering why he hasn't posted and salivating in anticipation for his pics but e shock dem cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Kwakwa kwa kwa
Their camp is so boring and dry,no wonder they now sleep on our tags and watch how we do thing in our camp!
Lmao!
Elites will fight but will definitely make up and if you think we will unstan Erica for any reason, yall are in for a long ride!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2021
The sweetest thing about Elites is that,we fight amongst ourselves but once you drag Erica....we will come together and drag you to hell!
Damn it,I love my people!
Ehen,I hear say some oloriburuku wayadem still dey cry say Erica and Elites don air dem....lmao!
Kidd is past tense and Erica is our goal,cry more mothafuckers!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2021
snoopy1:

Omo x 100000000
And so?
Did she call Erica a clown directly?
Kwa kew kwa
You wish Elites would all turn against Erica but that ain't happening!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2021
#ElitesStrongerTogether The common thing that brought us all together to become this very family agents of darkness are trying so hard to destroy is our love for @EricaNlewedim, we didn't come together to gang up against any body, we came together to show love and support to alovely lady. Is normal to always have misunderstandings, i mean even two siblings fight not to talk of thousands of people from different part of the world and different upbringing. But we will always be back to love because LOVE brought us together #ElitesStrongerTogether
Copied!
We are stronger than ever bitches!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2021
switlily25:
#ElitesStrongerTogether The common thing that brought us all together to become this very family agents of darkness are trying so hard to destroy is our love for @EricaNlewedim, we didn't come together to gang up against any body, we came together to show love and support to alovely lady. Is normal to always have misunderstandings, i mean even two siblings fight not to talk of thousands of people from different part of the world and different upbringing. But we will always be back to love because LOVE brought us together #ElitesStrongerTogether
Copied!
We are stronger than ever bitches!

LOVNNW is just after the downfall of Erica and Elites, but we full ground, true love fights and quarrel, still love abounds.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2021
CaracalClaws:
Lol let them be their disgracing themselves while my king kidd is silently making money money moves and planning ahead of time cheesy
They have been wondering why he hasn't posted and salivating in anticipation for his pics but e shock dem cheesy

Kidd is in Dubai laying down flat to beg Erica. His world and fortunes revolves around Erica, he knows this. Without her, he is just another Mr Waya Son who has not made a name for himself but spending daddy's money. No wonder Ozo no dey regard kidd sef, he sees him as a fortunate empty barrel.
See has Kidd's world became boring by just the words of his mouth and trying to play smart on the queen. He is running upandawn now in dubai because Erica is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2021
[s]
jayjaycee0:

Kidd is in Dubai laying down flat to beg Erica. His world and fortunes revolves around Erica, he knows this. Without her, he is just another Mr Waya Son who has not made a name for himself but spending daddy's money. No wonder Ozo no dey regard kidd sef, he sees him as a fortunate empty barrel.
See has Kidd's world became boring by just the words of his mouth and trying to play smart on the queen. He is running upandawn now in dubai because Erica is there.[/s]

I enjoy how u hoelites have been crying and disgracing urselves all because of the golden trophy u lost... Which is king kidd!
See dem even fighting themselves out of frustration cheesy
Anyways Nothing will make us accept ur worn-out product erica back cheesy
Keep dreaming of him begging cos u all have missed him badly eiyaaa cheesy
When he went to sign his Ciroc endorsement did u foools know about it....No!
So keep wailing mordafuckers cheesy
It gives me joy!
And ooh... superions no want una if u are trying to toast them by praising Ozo all of a sudden cheesy
Shameless fools!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2021
From the look of things, Whoricans would end up dragging Whorica because of her "You must love me" attitude. It will surely end in tears. Patiently waiting for the day grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
switlily25:

Aww,sorry dear.Im sure your tears are flowing...kpele!
If I'm dumb for putting you in your place,I accept my dumbness with my full chest unlike you who cant take the heat...only to run away like a little timid girl!
Look here,before you say that nobody called Nengi a Travel beta ambassador, go and read the previous posts of about 2 days ago or shut the F up!
Secondly, if you claim that Erica never signed any documents,what is she doing on their website and social media handles?
Did I hear you say that Remi Martin acknowledged Nengi?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in Zulu!
They only posted her with an unknown guy and said absolutely nothing about her...Infact,her name wasn't mentioned!
What a disgrace!
Lastly,I wouldn't be here wasting my time arguing with you concerning Nengi's ish with Techo if some idiots here didn't call her their ambassador!
She and Ozo weren't their influencers either ...they were paid to show up at their shops for just a day,to attract customers to come and buy their phones.
Thank you!

Make we hear word.

Frodd also took over MTN's IG after the show. It didn't mean he signed any deal.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
jayjaycee0:

LOVNNW is just after the downfall of Erica and Elites, but we full ground, true love fights and quarrel, still love abounds.
Goodmorning dear!
Na so I see am o!
Their camps are so boring and their faves have refused to give them bragging rights, that's why they are obsessed with the downfall of Erica and her fans.
Lmao!
Let them go to Twitter and see how we have all made up and pledged our allegiance to Erica!
E pain dem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Useless hoelites looking for the nearest man to perch on grin
See dem trying to get Ozo's attention as giraffe necked demola isn't enough match for king kidd and also ignored their antics cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ndi oshiii!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2021
jayjaycee0:

See has Kidd's world became boring by just the words of his mouth and trying to play smart on the queen. He is running upandawn now in dubai because Erica is there.

Kwa kes kwa
Giddem!!!!!!!!
Awon 5% fans sef get mouth to talk!
If not for Erica,he would have left with 2% fans because hes a phuvking spoilt brat!
Kidd has finally realised that he's just an empty barrel with chicken change,surviving on I'll gotten wealth and desperate for attention and fame!
His only achievement in life was being attached to Erica and comparing him to Ozo is like comparing 1 naira to a pound!
Tueh!
Apart from Ciroc,Kidd has achieved absolutely nothing than being in Erica's shadow!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Elewedu's mental health at stake grin

She's gradually losing it and masking it with those fake smiles just like she did in the house.

Demola can't give her peace and joy.

Tati and JJC bore her to hell. She doesn't rate them. Chai see insult. JJC wey open 500 monikers to defend her. Tati wey chop Kuje beans for 600 years, on top her matter o.

Shame dey catch me for them

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Unstan who?
We move!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2021
switlily25:

Aww,sorry dear.Im sure your tears are flowing...kpele!
If I'm dumb for putting you in your place,I accept my dumbness with my full chest unlike you who cant take the heat...only to run away like a little timid girl!
Look here,before you say that nobody called Nengi a Travel beta ambassador, go and read the previous posts of about 2 days ago or shut the F up!
Secondly, if you claim that Erica never signed any documents,what is she doing on their website and social media handles?
Did I hear you say that Remi Martin acknowledged Nengi?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in Zulu!
They only posted her with an unknown guy and said absolutely nothing about her...Infact,her name wasn't mentioned!
What a disgrace!
Lastly,I wouldn't be here wasting my time arguing with you concerning Nengi's ish with Techo if some idiots here didn't call her their ambassador!
She and Ozo weren't their influencers either ...they were paid to show up at their shops for just a day,to attract customers to come and buy their phones.
Thank you!

And what is the bolded called?

If not influencing

Hellites are just too dumb

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2021
teacherbim:
GUYZ!!!! I don't wanna laugh alone dis wahala be like GoFundMe money
D owner no dey forget grin grin grin grin

Omo x 1000

This GoFundMe money go cause wahala las las.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2021
fyneguy:

Demola can't give her peace and joy.

Tati and JJC bore her to hell. She doesn't rate them. Chai see insult. JJC wey open 500 monikers to defend her. Tati wey chop Kuje beans for 600 years, on top her matter o.

Shame dey catch me for them
Very stupid set of people!
And now they are trying to woo Ozo forgetting Ozo can never look at the their crying miserable faces as long as Nengi that is a million times the woman erica can ever be is still alive cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
CaracalClaws:
Very stupid set of people!
And now they are trying to woo Ozo forgetting Ozo can never look at the their crying miserable faces as long as Nengi that is a million times the woman erica can ever be is still alive cheesy

Chai

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
snoopy1:
Hmm

What's the name of this your font

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2021
See as God take dey vindicate person ooo
Icons dey see road , and we know the truth
Thank goodness

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

And what is the bolded called?

If not influencing

Hellites are just too dumb
When we said that Erica was an influencer for mamador, did you guys agree?
Abeg carry your hypocrisy shift one side!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa
Ozo and Erica have a brother-sister kinda relationship and we have no business shipping them but it doesn't change the fact that Ozo is a billion times better than kidd in all ramifications!
Choke on it!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Baby girl is enjoying herself alone,no space for any excess baggage! grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2021
no weapon formed against the Elite league shall prosper ✔️�⭐��... United we stand n divided we fall ..They shall gather to destroy but God will always help us to be united n focus on positivity can l get an Amen with the tag ��.
#ElitesStrongerTogether https:///t0kdIW5PGa
Amen! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Buhahahahahahaha grin

Dem don dey request for their GFM back.

What a time to be alive!

grin

Elites and Erica dey do like Moses and Israelites , in those days cheesy

Moses kukuma get hot temper too.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2021
snoopy1:

Omo x 100000000

SA Elites wanted Erica to tolerate Kidd, right?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

What's the name of this your font
Mommykitchen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9738) (9739) (9740) (9741) (9742) (9743) (9744) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.