Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110727 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9935) (9936) (9937) (9938) (9939) (9940) (9941) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:
We all know these things... it has been happening before in the BBN house.
Let's all watch how kidd will manipulate his way back to Erica cheesy grin cheesy

Not this time. ...

He went to Dubai to beg her, but she is totally fine with him

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2021
No wonder , they always try to cause discord among the LOVNN family, they want their fav for Ozo so badly.
After seeing Kaisha and Kid , they started yarning dust, leave Kidd alone, he is no longer interested cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Sweepink love. Don't let any of those trolls bother you with what Kidd and Kaisha are both doing. They called it kiss just to troll Erica. Why we should be happy about is the fact that Erica and Kidd are not an item anymore

Kidd is responsible for his own actions and has nothing to do with Erica, how he chooses to live his life, is not Erica's business and no one should make it a thing

They have trolled Erica already for her sunken ship with Kidd. So why the fuss about what Kidd and Kaisha are doing to themselves. If Kidd likes date and sleeps with Kaisha it is not out business. We have moved on from him and Erica has.
Yes!!!!!
At first they trolled Erica for dating Kidd and tolerating his rubbish and now she's dumped him,they are praying for her to go back to him so that he can finally destroy her!
Lmao!
Erica has moved on o,let them know this and know peace!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
jayjaycee0:

Erica is so done with Kidd. I am so happy.
Kidd keep being a kid.

Go and your findings Nengi desperately wants you, move on to her. As for Erica her star is too big for your level. It is not a function of your father's money[/s]
Cry well well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dumb hoelites cheesy
so erica hasn't moved on yet sef cheesy grin cheesy grin

Well erica has lost everything she stands for and no man will ever value or respect her.... even after all her efforts to get kidd to give her the versace cum her dry toto has missed....he still aired her in public and enjoyed his sweet romantic moment with beautiful kaisha tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
jayjaycee0:

Not this time. ...

He went to Dubai to beg her, but she is totally fine with him[/s]
king Kiddwaya can never ever beg useless erica in this life.
he never begged her in the house even after her tears and all her Foolish failed tricks cheesy grin cheesy
Talk more of when beautiful women like kaisha with their dignity and pride intact is around grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Na ment? Abeg wetin concern my Ozo and nengi for this matter na cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2021
teacherbim:
No wonder , they always try to cause discord among the LOVNN family, they want their fav for Ozo so badly.
After seeing Kaisha and Kid , they started yarning dust, leave Kidd alone, he is no longer interested cheesy
Don't mind the fools my dear.....King kidd listens to me, our spirit relates cheesy grin grin

erica is a closed chapter in his books cheesy
So they are just pouring water into a large deflated basket cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2021
Ghana Ninjas gave my baby 15,000 ghana cedis kiss kiss kiss

Chai, e no go better for this Nigerian naira cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nostradamus1: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Well... It is not the brightest star, but it is the only star that brightens your day and the only one you see during the day.
[b]The other stars you can only see them at night, [/b]no wonder your Udara is well known for her plys in hotels.
As long as she is the sun that is enough, she owns the day, your fave can own the night that she is well known of.

Your fave requires 3 months, to catch-up, that's really a long time, your fave star would have fallen by then. A whole 3 months. By that time star girl would have been 900million light years ahead of her.

Star girl is currently 3 million light years ahead of her at the moment, what will then happen in 3 months.

You think you know science. Bring it on
Research and read. Or do you want me to burst this lie.
Lying like Erica

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Black women worldwide came on Nengi's live, they hope to interview her in the USA

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:
Na ment? Abeg wetin concern my Ozo and nengi for this matter na cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Now you understand why they are always jealous of Nengi, they wish their Fav is as beautiful, classy ,intelligent and lucky as Nengi.
They want to steal Ozo from her but kolerwork grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2021
CaracalClaws:
Don't mind the fools my dear.....King kidd listens to me, our spirit relates cheesy grin grin

erica is a closed chapter in his books cheesy
So they are just pouring water into a large deflated basket cheesy
Very matured set of fan base, no dirty teenagers among them, abeg Ninja's are too classy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Somebody should please pray for Ericaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Lying like Erica

Burst it

How many light years does another star needs to be close to the sun before it is seen by the human eye during the day. Amaze me, burst it.

Or tell me you need a hubble or telescope to view the other stars during the day.
Am waiting burst it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
They wish Erica's crying over an empty barrel and a leech...lmao!
Star girl is doing better!
Worry about yourself!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] king Kiddwaya can never ever beg useless erica in this life.
he never begged her in the house even after her tears and all her Foolish failed tricks cheesy grin cheesy
Talk more of when beautiful women like kaisha with their dignity and pride intact is around grin cheesy grin

Dubai comes to mind.

Your kid has denied the Kaisha kiss. I was thinking he was a cruise master, that he would let it fly. Yeye dey smell.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Kaisha,you dont need to explain yourself but avoid unfortunate fellows so that they don't use you to trend!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Erica actually has 128M followers on Instagram - Lie icon came up with another Photoshopped prove

Oshey Even Rihana, Nikki, Beyonce and the rest no reach Erica For Instagram followers grin grin

Dumberica fan base

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Lying like Erica
You still dey argue Sun and star with that one? grin cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2021
teacherbim:
Erica actually has 128M followers on Instagram - Lie icon came up with another Photoshopped prove

Oshey Even Rihana, Nikki, Beyonce and the rest no reach Erica For Instagram followers grin grin

Dumberica fan base
Yeee, our african Rihanna

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Not this time. ...

He went to Dubai to beg her, but she is totally fine with him

He went to Dubai to beg her?

According to dumbites

Totonatu was even claiming Erica dumbed kidd grin grin

This delusion is getting too much

We know who was used and dumped both in and outside the house

We know who dey claim property wey no be hers
Only for kidd to delete her comments

We know who dey claim husband wey never put ring on her finger

We know who dem dey tell to cry today, tomorrow and forever

We have all the receipts

He went to Dubai to beg her yẹn yẹn yẹn
Where is the proof

Y'all dumbites will just say anything to make yourself feel important

People have seen through your base, you guys are nothing and just empty barrels alone

Very cheap base
with a cheap and tacky fave
signing cheap and rejected deals
just to save face

Tueh!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2021
If uncle Dele can focus on Erica,then who am I not to FOCUS on the one and only star girl? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Spot your Favorite

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2021
We move! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Seriously this Kidd & Erica situation makes me appreciate Nina more . How she got up and made good of her bad situation with Miracle . Till date still doing well all by herself.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Who doesn't know that Dele momodu is Davido's boy naaaa, baba is after the P u s grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
jayjaycee0:

Dubai comes to mind.

Your kid has denied the Kaisha kiss. I was thinking he was a cruise master, that he would let it fly. Yeye dey smell[/s]
The only thing he denied is erica's used black nyash cheesy cheesy grin

Keep consoling ur pathetic selves that u still stand a chance with him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We have dumped ur erica for good cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Instablog peeps no get chills at all

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2021
This is the violence I signed up for!
Erica giddem!!!! grin
I'm sure this is the last time she will give credence to a never do well and a thirsty ass motherfvcker!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
teacherbim:

Only a dumb fanbase like Elites would concieve the idea of shipping Ozo with Erica, when Ozo obviously doesn't like their fave and is in a good stead with Nengi.

I'm not surprised. On the show, Erica believed other housemates were meant to be available for her use. She had no regard for their feelings and opinions.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Sweetpink:
I woke up this morning to see Kidd,erica,demola and Elites trending on Twitter and I decided to investigate and then went to IG,only for me to see a video clip of Kidd emptying a bottle of ciroc into kaisha's mouth and made an attempt to kiss her....only for gullible people and agonists to drag Erica into it!
Like wtf?
How does Kidd's lack of maturity and lack of respect for women affect Erica?
Isnt it obvious that she's moved on and hes the one trying to use her for cheap clout?
Was it not Kidd who ran to Dubai to be with Erica only to get a cold response from her?
Was it not Kidd who tried to use Erica to trend again on Twitter that she ignored?
I saw another clip of Erica hugging Tricky T so tight and Kidd stood up from his seat to ask her about her face mask...like he was some kind of NCDC official or something,Erica made gestures to indicate that it was inside her bag and hurriedly left him hanging like a fool...didn't you all see that?
Why must Erica be dragged for Kidd's childishness?
Isn't it obvious that she's moved on from his unseriousness and lack of respect for women?
Fyi,Erica liked all the tweets that suggested their breakup,so stop looking for flimsy excuses to drag Erica!
Rubbish!

Hehehehe
I laugh in Kidd is not matured
Kidd is very matured and smart
Infact his sense ehn
Too high

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by outoftheblue: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

Yeee, our african Rihanna
omg i screamed! even Rihanna is at 90 million on IG. The LIES!!
there’s no shadow ban on Erica’s account. if you open a new IG and follow strictly nigerian celebrities, she’ll pop up on your suggested account list along with other ex BBN housemates. Elites are so embarrassing.

you can clearly see the 128m was pasted on the pic. pic has blue background, 128m has white background. and they even typed the number in Comic Sans. something is wrong with these people.

and Erica should change that ig dp, she looks untrustworthy in the pic, idk i just see it. that look on her face, the knowing smile, the sly gaze.. hian

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9935) (9936) (9937) (9938) (9939) (9940) (9941) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.