Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5075452 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9949) (9950) (9951) (9952) (9953) (9954) (9955) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Simran94:
Star girl kiss

This one go pain gan!.. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omo I give it to Titans. They own this Trending thing. They were the first to start Trending housemates on Twitter. They are still the first to diversify Trending, by doing it without a Hashtag...

Titans Twale, excluding Tatiana4u, she's no longer a Titan. Na erica she dey trend now.

Now BBN fans are Trending their faves without a Hashtag.. Hmm!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
youngpresidooo:
elites just dey chop L everywhere
https://twitter.com/i/status/1356238607208636417
icons and cruise ehnnn

i am still laughing till now
when i said you guys should continue wishing bad for others na on top una head he go fall on...
kwa kwa kwa

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Walahi Jack is laycon's fan in disguise
even for trend table
Elites will do 300k, na icons go still dey top
Jack is an icon ooo

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Damikjay:

Jack is an icon ooo
One account called Laycon a fool and in less than 1hr the account was suspended. grin

Icons didn't even report..

Jack doing the Lord's work grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
When your brand loves you and are proud to show you off, not until blogs start carrying news before they remember you and come out in the middle of the night when people are asleep to post you cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tokyoheist: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Was that suppose to be funny.

I bet mia khalifa hasn't seen Nengi's sextape. Because Nengi receives anal better than her. See as your fave ass whole wide like pussice

We saw the sperm korokoro
That's why the dude no get respect for her worn-out p*ssy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let me shock you a little.

You see that clout chaser that tweeted that nonsense that made Yaba left ehn? He later became a new convert icon (Receipt attached)

You see that Yaba left that posted ehn? They had no other choice but to Stan Laycon in their comment section. (Receipt attached)

So this one no enter. Try another one. grin

One more thing..channel this energy into your failed actress's career. Her YouTube views are a disgrace to humanity grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You see that clout chaser that tweeted that nonsense that made Yaba left ehn? He later became a new convert icon (Receipt attached)

You see that Yaba left that posted ehn? They had no other choice but to Stan Laycon in their comment section. (Receipt attached)

One more thing..channel this energy into your failed actress's career. Her YouTube views are a disgrace to humanity grin

Gbam...you are always on point

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
I'm just seeing this, gosh! this lady is really mentally deranged and they are complaining that are Instagram is on shadow ban. So senseless

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sealed, packaged and about to be delivered!

Icons X 30BG.

It's definitely a hit already. Mayorkun doesn't miss plus our multi talented Laycon. Ge ge!!! grin

E choke.. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
EricaNyansh:

You dey shalaye too much!.. grin

Take your L and bounce!

I will take that L in peace. You won this round. I am coming for you

Better watch out
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

As twitter don they mend the hype.

Twitter Ng don say make iclowns forget laycon can't sing a music that appeal to music lovers only his clowns are enjoying his music

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
jayjaycee0:

As twitter don they mend the hype.

Twitter Ng don say make iclowns forget laycon can't sing a music that appeal to music lovers only his clowns are enjoying his music

Music lovers still criticise Davido and Wizkid so no stress, we are enjoying your tears.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sweepink love..

Where are those people celebrating appearing number 100 on Taiwan charts. Are they around. Please show them this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
teacherbim:

Music lovers still criticise Davido and Wizkid so no stress, we are enjoying your tears.

Baba fela rmx is a failed song...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

One account called Laycon a fool and in less than 1hr the account was suspended. grin

Icons didn't even report..

Jack doing the Lord's work grin
wen u are full of grace, u don't beg people,dey just come naturally.

Laycon na embodiment of grace
no cap.

Jack, keep on doing d lord's work.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

guy, I respect u for one thing, u dey always burst this haters with receipt, freshly baked ones no be lie icon Photoshop

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Baba fela rmx is a failed song...
The way your Fav pussy and career is a failure, oya go and hire a mad woman to watch her video because it's for the mad ones

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Sweepink love..

Where are those people celebrating appearing number 100 on Taiwan charts. Are they around. Please show them this
hire a woman just entered Netflix usa ,d same way woli arole 'the call' movie also entered Netflix USA. so it is very possible to make top 10 in the first week of entry.

just like wen sugar rush entered Netflix, it made first 5 gan, so don't over hype dis thing.

I bet it won't be there next week

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by grammarnazi12: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
From a neutral observer:

Erica fans know that Laycon is way bigger than she is, but they are only trying to defend their master.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Yet she bleeped a producer for a waka pass role on rattlesnake.

Abi, you also forgot she bleeped for her rattlesnake role. She even made a comment about it sometime indirectly that why must a girl pay through sex to get and achieve her goal.

No wonder she knocked off actress from her twitter bio to put bluepreek.

Of course we know

Nengi this, Nengi that, but at the end it is still you fave who is disgracing herself up and down
not Nengi

Never Nengi

Never ever Nengi

And since it pains you
Souch drop�

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Damikjay:

hire a woman just entered Netflix usa ,d same way woli arole 'the call' movie also entered Netflix USA. so it is very possible to make top 10 in the first week of entry.

just like wen sugar rush entered Netflix, it made first 5 gan, so don't over hype dis thing.

I bet it won't be there next week

We are not talking laycons music my friend. Why won't it be there next week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Say what ever you like

Nengi keeps on grabbing the
Juicy deals

Cry today
Cry tomorrow
Cry next week
Cry for forever

Submit �

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
jayjaycee0:

See this dumbina!

Bragging about a movie of 2yrs ago where your fave played a Waka pass role. It just entered Netflix US so it's normal. Arole's movie sef entered Netflix US. Your fave was not even a lead. She was a Waka pass. Second to the last person on the cast.

FYI. Citation when it was released peaked number 7 on Netflix worldwide. With Temi Otedola as a lead actress. It didn't have to take 2 yrs grin

Temi Otedola just started acting last year..

Whorica started acting since 2015.

Know your level! Una level na Waka pass talentless insignificant roles..last on the cast. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Beautiful skin requires commitment. It's not a miracle. @jennysglownigeria is the solution to your desired healthy skin.

AFRICAN STAR⭐ NENGI

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
If you claim you are a superion and you do not love Nengi, you are a fooooooooool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
SoiSoi13:
Say what ever you like

Nengi keeps on grabbing the
Juicy deals

Cry today
Cry tomorrow
Cry next week
Cry for forever

Submit �

Keep on crying in periwinkles.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

See this dumbina!

Bragging about a movie of 2yrs ago where your fave played a Waka pass role. It just entered Netflix US so it's normal. Arole's movie sef entered Netflix US. Your fave was not even a lead. She was a Waka pass. Second to the last person on the cast.

FYI. Citation when it was released peaked number 7 on Netflix worldwide. With Temi Otedola as a lead actress. It didn't have to take 2 yrs grin

Temi Otedola just started acting last year..

Whorica started acting since 2015.

Know your level! Una level na Waka pass talentless insignificant roles..last on the cast. grin
d guy no sabi Hw Netflix dey work, na normal thing if newly introduced movie enters top 10.

Temi otedola na even worldwide no be only one country ooo.
dey need to sch dis elite on Hw to brag.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
jayjaycee0:

next week is just 7 days away

do u know how many movies are introduced per week talk less of per day.

I'm sure u have a Netflix account, and at least u should know dis basic things abt Netflix.

especially wen a Netflix original is released it will certainly make top 3 in dat particular country.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9949) (9950) (9951) (9952) (9953) (9954) (9955) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.