Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111032 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9995) (9996) (9997) (9998) (9999) (10000) (10001) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
lolzzzz if you know how to use twitter you will know that majority of the stations tweet what song they are playing per time. Do you sef and follow most radio stations in Nigeria and confirm if we are lying
kendrick93:
What radio?
how can you be in your enclave and be claiming authority over things you have no idea of..
You are just in one state and saying for a fact as if you're everywhere around the country to know this

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
igasiboy98:
Omo it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Whoricans don't know shit about music. They should just stick to their fan wars that keep them relevant. When we are talking music. They should FEM!

They keep disgracing themselves every now and then.
Not bragging but I'm sure my knowledge of music both home and foreign dwarfs anything your imagination can muster

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Drew13:
abeg get out
You nor just serious at all
Mad man cheesy

I mentioned
olamide una dodge
I mention Bella Shurmda
Una still dodge.
I given una laycon level CDQ...
You guys went bonkers on this thread, saying thrash and all just because you have seen someone you can bully.
Now I uped the game to Zinolessky... Una compose and dodge once again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
kendrick93:
why including Falz in the same bracket with these other names?
Falz is a big name in the industry, these other guys are you listed are unknown apart from Vector who never made it big anyway.
M.i is a Legend but no longer relevant

Blaqbonez unknown. Bro you know nothing about the Nigeria Rap game.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
kendrick93:
What radio?
how can you be in your enclave and be claiming authority over things you have no idea of..
You are just in one state and saying for a fact as if you're everywhere around the country to know this
Are you everywhere around the country to know that the song was not played on radio stations? Ask yourself that question cheesy cheesy cheesy
SMH even music stations de play the songs

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
kendrick93:
Not bragging but I'm sure my knowledge of music both home and foreign dwarfs anything your imagination can muster

When it comes to music, just dail it down, you are doing awfully poorly.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
lolzzzzz so you had to go and edit your previous post because you know that it wasnt correct.
see this rap thing no one comes near MI and Vector till today. if you like say no one checks them, that is not true. it is the interest of Nigerians
if you want to suceed well in rap music in Nigeria make sure it is a Dance hall rap. MI first song that he used to blow sef na Dance hall . i have forgotten the name of the song. that microphone magician stuff. even ice prince na still dance hall. the only person that blew on hardcore was Dagrin
kendrick93:
M.i hasn't been relevant for close to a decade now...
Mi, Mode 9 are legends but no one checking up on them anymore...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Its everytime you concede defeat. Arent you tired of looking silly
jayjaycee0:

You won the CDQ battle. Laycon vs Zinolessky.

Let's try that one

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
As in Blaqbones the current hot cake in Nigeria
genius43:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Well, you are also only in one part of the country, and you are claiming to know what has been played in every entertainment channels in the country. You see the double standard?
kendrick93:
What radio?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
youngpresidooo:
As in Blaqbones the current hot cake in Nigeria

Blaqbonez that I have known since 2012.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
leave him/her, they think we bring facts based on assumptions.
we defeated the elites when they try to bring icons down like they did with Ninja in the house with facts and receipts .
you can only deceive your fellow elites.
Demnan:
Well, you are also only in one part of the country, and you are claiming to know what has been played in every entertainment channels in the country. You see the double standard?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
kendrick93:
What radio?
radio is just like television, they pass a unified message and broadcast.

wat I'm listening to in enugu is exactly wat u would listen to in Lagos and every part of Nigeria.

I listen to naija fm in my car and listerners from the north and east call in most of the time.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
kendrick93:
But you've been the one disgracing yourself here since grin

Rest Oga! You don't know shit. Isn't it obvious?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzzzzz so you had to go and edit your previous post because you know that it wasnt correct.
see this rap thing no one comes near MI and Vector till today. if you like say no one checks them, that is not true. it is the interest of Nigerians
if you want to suceed well in rap music in Nigeria make sure it is a Dance hall rap. MI first song that he used to blow sef na Dance hall . i have forgotten the name of the song. that microphone magician stuff. even ice prince na still dance hall. the only person that blew on hardcore was Dagrin
I'm assuming you mean the song he did with flavour, titled number one..
Mi blew up before that song, his first hit track was Safe ft Djinee..
His first album Talk about it was hugely successful
Even the ice Prince you're talking About first hit track was Oleku and it wasn't a dancehall track.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Demnan:
I swear
That guy is something else cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Damikjay:

wat I'm listening to in enugu is exactly wat u would listen to in Lagos and every part of Nigeria.

I listen to naija fm in my car and listerners from the north and east call in most of the time.
school him cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
genius43:

The rap game is dead in Nigeria.
what we have are indigenous rappers who sing most of the times like phyno and olamide..
Blaqbonez is an unknown in the music industry.
Fact

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
kendrick93:
what we have are indigenous rappers who sing most of the times like phyno and olamide..
Fact
Blaqbonez unknown? haba haba haba

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Damikjay:

Naijafm and most radio stations have branches in Lagos, pH and other states..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
kendrick93:
I'm assuming you mean the song he did with flavour, titled number one..
Mi blew up before that song, his first hit track was Safe ft Djinee..
His first album Talk about it was hugely successful
Even the ice Prince you're talking About first hit track was Oleku and it wasn't a dancehall track.

Safe wasnt MI song that blew him.
Number 1 made him blow and Number 1 wasnt his first song has you rightly said.
how many people even know safe till now sef

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
The guy that said they don't play Laycon's songs in radios and TV stations is probably living in Jupiter or Pluto grin

Laycon whose Full EP has been played on a radio station in California with fierce played twice.

These are just few receipts. I don't screenshot them again when I see them because it has become normal thing.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Demnan:
Cos I reside in the SS region and have friends and family mostly in the southern and none them have heard of laycon..
Infact my bro who was a massive laycon fan was asking me the other day where laycon is currently cos he hadn't heard about him since the show ended...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Your bro must be living in a cave trust me grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Safe wasnt MI song that blew him.
Number 1 made him blow and Number 1 wasnt his first song has you rightly said.
how many people even know safe till now sef
Don't know if it blew him or not but it was the First smash hit Mi released

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
igasiboy98:
The guy that said they don't play Laycon's songs in radios and TV stations is probably living in Jupiter or Pluto grin

Laycon whose Full EP has been played on a radio station in California with fierce played twice.

These are just few receipts. I don't screenshot them again when I see them because it has become normal thing.
we always have receipts for everything grin cheesy Mehn I love icons
We argue with facts.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
kendrick93:
Fact

Bro stop disgracing yourself.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
I never knew anyone will call rap in Nigeria today and say blaqbonez is unknown...
balqbones is known in Africa sef
habaaaa

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I never knew anyone will call rap in Nigeria today and say blaqbonez is unknown...
balqbones is known in Africa sef
habaaaa
I'm very sure most Nigerians don't know who that is..
That you know someone doesn't make him a popular figure..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Audio imaginary brother. Lol grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Like i told you rap is not popular in Nigeria generally but you cant be in rap in Nigeria and dont know blaqbonez...
infact if you tell me you dont know him i begin to doubt you eveer listen to rap at all
kendrick93:
I'm very sure most Nigerians don't know who that is..
That you know someone doesn't make him a popular figure..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
You nor go see jjc for this kind discussions grin The guy doesn't know Jack shit

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9995) (9996) (9997) (9998) (9999) (10000) (10001) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.