Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Re: Asari Dokubo Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Released (875 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Asari Dokubo Released by junegirl(f): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2007
I'm not a Niger Deltan, so I'm not holding fort for them but I think Asari's release was long overdue. Did u guys notice the difference between the robust man he was when he was detained to what he looks like? Were they trying to kill him in that prison or what? In any case since Gani Adams was released, continual detention of Asari and Uwazuruike smacked of personal vendetta. Why can't African governments dialogue with dissenting voices in the nation instead of imprisoning indiscriminately. There's got to be a better way of doing these things.

(1) (Reply)

Yar Adua Orders Release Of Lagos Withheld Funds / I Want To Be Legba / Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.