Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How To Make Money With Just Watching Videos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money With Just Watching Videos (485 Views)

How To Make At Least 10 Dollars Every Day Just Watching Ads / How I Make 8000 Daily By Just Watching Youtube Videos. / Start Earning Today By Just Watching Ads Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Just Watching Videos by skymoney13: 2:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Make money with your smartphone by just watching videos.
Here are the steps.
Click on this link or copy to your browser: https://upvideon.club/146076589822770/
Register with the details there,
Click on any of the videos and watch to the end without interrupting.
After watching click enroll below the video you watched.
You will be credited immediately. For imfo or guide.
Chat me with this number,
Re: How To Make Money With Just Watching Videos by olaarie(m): 2:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Is this working?
Re: How To Make Money With Just Watching Videos by Empressgifted(f): 2:24am On Jul 18, 2020
You do know it's scam right? They are never going to pay you. When it's time to cash out your $100 they'll ask for 30 referrals, when you get that or buy referrals they'll raise another standard. Just dragging your payment while you and your referral burn mb to watch old YouTube videos and increase their views.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Just Watching Videos by LammyBillionz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's a scamming site. That's all. Quit it already.
Re: How To Make Money With Just Watching Videos by skygreen: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wasting of time, it is like money-easily, they will never pay you. They will just be wasting your time.

And if you are sure they have paid you, post it here.

If you want to make real money, that you can even withdraw today

tap here
https://www.nairaland.com/7916436/get-120-capital-daily-daily

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Where To Invest My Money / Crypto Group For Uniswap Calls / Old Instagram Accounts For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.