Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile, To Be Buried I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile, To Be Buried I (287 Views)

How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile, To Be Buried I by ruthkufe: 3:08am On Jul 18, 2020
The remains of late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile, the Nigerian Air Force’s (NAF’s) first female combat helicopter pilot, who died on 14 July 2020, will be laid to rest with full military honours at the National Military Cemetery in Abuja on 23 July 2020.

The Nigerian Airforce made the disclosure in Friday just as the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar received some members of the Federal Executive Council as well as members of the National Assembly who visited him at Headquarters NAF at various times on Thursday, 16 July 2020, to condole with him over the unfortunate demise of the young NAF pilot.

Read more: https://oak.tv/newstrack/nigerias-first-female-combat-helicopter-pilot-tolulope-arotile-to-be-buried-in-abuja-with-full-military-honours/

Re: Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile, To Be Buried I by tillaman(m): 3:09am On Jul 18, 2020
sad
Re: Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile, To Be Buried I by thesicilian: 3:44am On Jul 18, 2020
I hope the family will request an autopsy before she's buried.
Re: Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile, To Be Buried I by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 18, 2020
cryso sad

sometimes I ask myself why death no dey kill some nonsense people like our politicians

dey say life no balance if you reason am na true

RIP to the beautiful girl
Re: Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile, To Be Buried I by Mynd44: 5:33am On Jul 18, 2020

(1)

Chacha's Glam Skin Care &spa Are All Fake Products / Gunmen Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy / Unfair Employment Practices By Inner Steel Company FCCPC SEALS COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.