Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. (469 Views)

Plus Size Woman Sleeping & Giving Best Friend’s Husband Different Sex Positions / Many Trapped In Multiple Accident On Otedola Bridge, Lagos / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. by realonecrilar(m): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2020
101 Hot ILLUSTRATED Sex Positions
You Can Do Right Now

One of these positions builds
your core muscles and improves
your leg muscles too.

You wife/fiance can flex her muscles
and improve arm strength as she latches
onto you with another position explain.

The lotus position improves your glutes
and core. The lotus position also makes
it intimate as you and your partner are
facing each other.

That position to reach orgasm in a woman
is part of the list!

For each position is one real live
picture to let get and understand each
of them

So I am giving this out to you
at just 1k.
Though I got this at a huge price.
If interested send your 1K to

GTB:ADENIJI RILIWAN JAMIU.

After the payment send your receipt to 08137186463 , then your email where I will send the copy to after payment confirmation.

(1) (Reply)

Self-contain For Rent In Utako / FG Commences National Multidimensional Poverty Index Survey / Female School Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.