Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Redmii - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmii (2952 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmii by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:

if you go through the reviews on gsmarena....this phone is nothing but a disaster .
90% complained and only 10% gave good review..
save money and buy samsung or iPhone and leave this china product for the china marketers parading themselves as Xiaomi bodyguard

Your special Samsung & IPhone reviews.....

1 Like

Re: Redmii by Conductor261: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2020
skywalker240:
Now my suspicion was correct all along,

Conductor and mrclassic are different monikers, but one person

Conductor is mrclassic
Hangover dey worry una
Re: Redmii by PrettyBunny(f): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2020
jurrsh:

thanks.. is redmi 9 and redmi note 9 same?

No, it's not..Note 9 is higher..
Re: Redmii by Jemerson: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Redmii by RealEzee(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:

if you go through the reviews on gsmarena....this phone is nothing but a disaster .
90% complained and only 10% gave good review..
save money and buy samsung or iPhone and leave this china product for the china marketers parading themselves as Xiaomi bodyguard
have a good read and look at expert Judgement about smart phones

https://m.gsmarena.com/best_midrange_allrounders_buyers_guide-review-2032.php

Can you see the number of Xiaomi came up at best choice in various price segments?
Re: Redmii by Meister(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2020
jurrsh:

thanks.. is redmi 9 and redmi note 9 same?

They're not, the note 9 is a higher brand, uses Helio G85 against the G80 used by Redmi 9 and the note 9 has a better camera. They're both really good phones, buy based on your budget
Re: Redmii by Wolexdey(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Queengel:
Redmi 9s is awesome go for it and thank me later

Do u know the prize range
Re: Redmii by PrettyBunny(f): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wolexdey:

Check the Xiaomi thread store
Re: Redmii by Wolexdey(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Check the Xiaomi thread store
Link please
Re: Redmii by PrettyBunny(f): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Redmii by Wolexdey(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Redmii by PrettyBunny(f): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wolexdey:

Thanks sweet

You are welcome
Re: Redmii by tunjijones(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
I got redmi 8 about 2 weeks ago. The phone is supposed to be 4g, 64g, but I noticed the RAM is just 51g as against the 64g that was stated. The phone did not come with earpiece.

Though the phone is not bad but these are the two things I notices.
Re: Redmii by Olatomz1(f): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
I USE A REDMI NOTE 8

FOR 3 TO 4 MONTHS NOW

I'VE BEEN ENJOYING IT SO FAR
Re: Redmii by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
tunjijones:
I got redmi 8 about 2 weeks ago. The phone is supposed to be 4g, 64g, but I noticed the RAM is just 51g as against the 64g that was stated. The phone did not come with earpiece.

The phone system chips out of the rom space which reduces the overall available space when device is turned on.

If you where to teardown the device, you will find the 64gig eMMC 5.1 storage rom inside.
Re: Redmii by PrettyBunny(f): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
tunjijones:

The person above has answered you. And Xiaomi don't put earpiece in their phones. It would make it costly
Re: Redmii by jurrsh(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Thanks to everyone I finally bought the redmi note 8.. working fine 4 now��

3 Likes

Re: Redmii by PrettyBunny(f): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
jurrsh:

You made a good choice..

First of all, Update your phone, if there is any pending update. Disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning..

Head to Xiaomi thread and ask questions, if you have anyone. Enjoy your new phone.

3 Likes

Re: Redmii by TheCvBank: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
who has armour case and tempered glass for Redmi note 8. been to the Xiaomi store thread, no one has responded to the case, just tempered glass. location is Lagos. quote me if you have or know a plug. gracias
Re: Redmii by jurrsh(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
PrettyBunny:

You made a good choice..

First of all, Update your phone, if there is any pending update. Disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning..

Head to Xiaomi thread and ask questions, if you have anyone. Enjoy your new phone.

Thanks a lot Pretty Bunny. you helped..

1 Like

Re: Redmii by moscojoor(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:
so this jobless guy don come here tecno makerter
I belief all the bad review are from you on gsmarena because you know redmi is far more better than tecno phone

3 Likes

Re: Redmii by PrettyBunny(f): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
jurrsh:

Thanks a lot Pretty Bunny. you helped..

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Redmii by seunmueezz: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
jurrsh:
I want to go to the market to get a new phone today. Redmis note 8 or note8 pro or redmi note 9 on my mind. Are there any problems with the brand?
I use the note 8 pro, and I will tell you it is a very nice phone. You will really enjoy it, swears.
Got it 109k, 6gig RAM, 128 gig ROM.
The downside though, during heavy gaining, you will experience slight heating,norms with mediatek, but that ain't a deal breaker.
The processor is soo good.
Re: Redmii by seunmueezz: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
jurrsh:
That is nice. You got yourself a nice phone�
Re: Redmii by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
jurrsh:
When you have any issue[s] with the phone, don't hesitate to come here and show your dissatisfaction,
We here will try to help as much as possible.
Re: Redmii by Queengel: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wolexdey:

yeah it is 87k
Re: Redmii by nurex01(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Xiaomi phones available. Just DM and grab your copy
Re: Redmii by blingxx(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2020
MrClassic2020:

go to gsmarena......complaint is 90%....There are too many fault and bug to deal with .....run away from this phone.....save more money and get iPhone or samsung.
a word is enough for the wise..

gsmarena is a troll website those idiots get paid for negative reviews they even gave negative reviews on iPhone and samsung products ..if you are looking for honest reviews YouTube is your best friend
famous tech YouTube rs like marques, unbox therapy,mrwhosetheboss don't even know what "infinix or tecno is grin " ...follow these youtubers and get exposer to the tech world ...I swear you have a lot to learn
Re: Redmii by Meister(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
blingxx:

gsmarena is a troll website those idiots get paid for negative reviews they even gave negative reviews on iPhone and samsung products ..if you are looking for honest reviews YouTube is your best friend
famous tech YouTube rs like marques, unbox therapy,mrwhosetheboss don't even know what "infinix or tecno is grin " ...follow these youtubers and get exposer to the tech world ...I swear you have a lot to learn

Unbox therapy that kept on over hyping Infinix note 7, that one don turn scam

1 Like

Re: Redmii by Obascoetubi: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2020
PrettyBunny:

You made a good choice..

WHY NOBODY HERE GET NOTE 9 PRO MAX?
Re: Redmii by Obascoetubi: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Meister:

Unbox therapy that kept on over hyping Infinix note 7, that one don turn scam
HOW?
Re: Redmii by IZUKWU(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
jurrsh:
how gmuch did you buy it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Information On Etisalat Phone Promo / Xiaomi, China’s Apple Challenger, Unveils Hotly Anticipatd Mi2 smartphone / Breaking: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hit By Build Malfunction Like #bendgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.