Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,546 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care (31317 Views)

Couple And Their 3-Month-Old Baby Die In Kebbi Fire Incident / High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by IvarTheBoneless: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
shocked

Eyah. I pray they find help!
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by tunjilee003: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Pls let's simply blame Tinubu or Buhari and life goes on.

I'm pretty sure Tinubu and Buhari embezzled the money meant for the treatment of the couple. undecided
you're a simp...
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Lovelyn451(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Uzodinma is still doing catcher chase after those calling him supreme court governor, when he don catch them finish, maybe, just maybe he'll look into their matter

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by PericomaNwankwo: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

I'm pretty sure Tinubu and Buhari embezzled the money meant for the treatment of the couple. undecided

I blame Nigeria for celebrating demented retar.ds like you. Because you're in a zoo, you do not know how stupid you look on this outfit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Jaqenhghar: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2020
7lives:

A 1000000 likes.
Horrible people, in a whole village no one step forward to assist them, not even their relations.
Now I understand why they normally run westward, this can never happen in the west, neighbors would have raise money for their treatment.
But after enjoying the new lease of life, they will open their gutter mouths to vomit nonsense, no wonder people here no send them again.
You sef see am. When we talk some peolle will start foaming at the mouth. Once you are at a disadvantage, the society treats you worse than a leper

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Oizee(f): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
See fine people, may the good Lord send helpers to them.

2 Likes

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
May God heal both of you
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by winkmart: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is sad.
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

It might not even be the fault of the two corrupt men you mentioned above. Even pdp might have a hand in it. As you know we have not been able to quantify the bigger of the two thieves...
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Sinachi100: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
God will not shame dem is all I pray
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Prechy08(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by ORIAYO70(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

What of the one ur kinsmen stole
Orji Uzo Cownu
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by LadySarah: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
7lives:

A 1000000 likes.
Horrible people, in a whole village no one step forward to assist them, not even their relations.
Now I understand why they normally run westward, this can never happen in the west, neighbors would have raise money for their treatment.
But after enjoying the new lease of life, they will open their gutter mouths to vomit nonsense, no wonder people here no send them again.

You and Simplyleo have lost your humane side and your conscience seared.

Life for you guys is just starting. You haven't even washed your beans let alone grinding it.
Go on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Orange22: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Orange22: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
7lives:

A 1000000 likes.
[/s]
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by 7lives: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:

You and Simplyleo have lost your humane side and your conscience seared.

Life for you guys is just starting. You haven't even washed your beans let alone grinding it.
Go on

Even if the couple are criminals, people will still have rise up to assist them because of the new born baby.
This evil cannot happen in the West, this is why East and West are like two rivers.that can never meet, so spare me the bawdy details.
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yet the zooooo government officials are busy stealing taxpayers money on daily basis. Nigeria is evil, Nigeria is Satanic.

Please every citizens should take their family members that are sick to Aso Rock clinic.

Nigeria plans for citizens are evils. But APC and PDP are spending huge amount of taxpayers money to bribing fulani inec and their satanic political parties while gullible people are suffering.

Say no to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by guru90: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
realstars:
We Will Fight It Here For Them As Useual,
More Likes In Support, Then Shares If You Want Them To R.I.P
Where The Politicians? Where Are The Church Members? Where Are The Vanity Show Generation? Where Are The People Of God? Lets Gather Here If You Are Humans..
There Is Work To do.

What do u mean share, if you want them to R.I.P?

You de worry.
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by ThatFairGuy: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is sad. Where is Government? NGOs and sort. This is the kind of people that needs help and visitation not ALREADY WELL TO DO. May God ease our affairs.

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Jaqenhghar: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

The problem of this country is deeper than Tinubu and Buhari. One should ask how come the society keeps producing the likes of Tinubu and Buhari.
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Sensitivity: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ezennwa:
Keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say, must you comment
Your comment isn't reasonable either.
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by sisisioge: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
It is well, these are people well deserving of all the help they can get.

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by churchkilo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
oouch!! i know the pains i had to pass through when i had just a little burn on my belle. Authorities should immediately look into this, i mean why would a government hospital reject a citizen of this nation in such condition and everyone seems to be at ease.
Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by Drizzy5001(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
God have mercy!!
I pray the locate a helper ... Chai

Re: Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care by OdefaGirl(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wow....and the baby in the womb survived it.....
May help quickly come their way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JOHESU Strike Claims Nigeria’s Only Neuropathologist / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.