Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tests You Should Do Before You Sign Your Marriage Certificate -nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tests You Should Do Before You Sign Your Marriage Certificate -nollywood Actress (389 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Regina Daniels' Traditional Marriage Certificate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tests You Should Do Before You Sign Your Marriage Certificate -nollywood Actress by MoodNG: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Beautiful Nollywood fast rising actress "Bukola Olatunji" educates fans on one of her recent post on test to do before marriage.

The actress took to her instagram and wrote:

My Dear Brothers And Sisters, Let’s Educate Ourselves Today... . ��
Checkout 9 Tests You Should Do Before You Sign Your Marriage Certificate. .
1. HIV
2. Hepatitis B
3. Hepatitis C
4. Other STI’s
5. Genotype
6. Rhesus
7. Fertility Profile
8. Chronic Medical Conditions
9. Covid-19
Tag Who Needs This And Save A Marriage.

Re: Tests You Should Do Before You Sign Your Marriage Certificate -nollywood Actress by Ezennwa(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2020
hmm!

Including Virginity tests.
Re: Tests You Should Do Before You Sign Your Marriage Certificate -nollywood Actress by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Female productive brain test.

(1) (Reply)

A2sat Uses Dorothy's B*east & Other Housemates Wahala In New Song CONCENTRATION / Here's Why Tonto Dikeh Forgave Her Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill / "My International Passport Bears Male Not Female” – Bobrisky (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.