Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria (797 Views)

Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ / Toolz Takes Pics With Female Pilots In The Cockpit / Toolz Takes Pictures With Female Pilots In The Cockpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by Tripplebest: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Earlier in the week, the news of the unfortunate death of first female combat pilot, Tolulope Arotile dominated the airwaves, but very few people are aware that the Nigerian Air force still

has six female military pilots who have distinguished themselves in a field often seen as the exclusive preserve of their male counterpart.

Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by Ezennwa(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2020
hmm!

To serve Nigeria with all my strength, commendable.
Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by OkuFaba(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2020
The six no get name??

Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Stop advertising them abeg... E risky o... So that they won't get "accidentally " knocked now. U know ur country!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by Mrshape: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Sometimes this brain can be very foolish can you imagine I was checking for the dead one if I can recognize her In the picture.
Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2020
If dem see car wey dey reverse,make dem run oo..cos e no dey hard,e hard.
Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Application for anything Force for me is after this Administration is over

Sacrificial lamb anointing is not for me
Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by leaculpa: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
They are pilots, like the other female pilots in the aviation industry with commercial airlines arik & airpeace.

Laudable, but Arotile was the first & only female FIGHTER JET pilot. Those planes are different, they are combat weapons & are used in war zones. Not for carrying passengers or materials.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
OkuFaba:
The six no get name??

I'm wondering the same thing here
Re: Meet The Six Remaining Female Military Pilots In Nigeria by chrisagabs(f): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
the late female pilot was the first combat helicopter pilot. the one in the middle of the picture is the first airforce fixed wing pilot she is the most senior among the six. she was the first female pilot. the others are course mates of the deceased I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Ka3na And Praise | Eric & Lilo : Caught Having S3x :JESUS Bbnaija Lockdown Ooooo / Naira Marley Signs Lyta Into Marlian Music / Why My Wife Became Famous After Death - Pastor Ituah Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.