Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Osinbajo’s Romantic Side - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Romantic Side (286 Views)

Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner / Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by TheRareGem1(f): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Being Vice President of a country isn’t a tea party as some might think. While it gives one power, it also comes with daunting responsibilities. If you’re not careful, your family may suffer for it.

Since the outbreak of the deadly COVID-19 in Nigeria, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s hands have become even more occupied. As the head of the Economic Sustainability Committee team, he is tasked with the responsibility of finding a lasting solution to damage that would be inflicted on Nigeria by the pandemic. That has taken much of his attention.

But for the celebration of his wife Dolapo’s birthday, Osinbajo ensured he was present. She started her birthday with a midnight prayer and praise session. At the prayer session, the VP was thankful to God for protecting his wife and a birthday cake was cut. He also showered the mother of his children with beautiful flowers.

Osinbajo, on Twitter while professing his love for Dolapo, described her as his best friend, emphasizing her bravery, beauty and kindness.

https://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajos-romantic-side/

Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by Simplyleo: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2020
I ask again? Are ipob peegs still searching for star boy?

On one hand, PYO is being marginalised by Buhari cabals, but on the other hand, same PYO and Buhari are plundering the country with "the collection of 4b from Magu".

All these coming from ipob peegs.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by OgundeleTeju: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2020
Happy birthday once again to our mummy
Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by okefrancis: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2020
This is a kind of man Nigerians should pray � to have as president because he has done so much

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by Deputy1111(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2020
The man has been fully occupied most especially during this period of COVID19 pandemic.
Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by Joylove2324(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2020
I just love this man, happy birthday to his wife once again.
Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by Loadbalancer(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Haha
Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by Joyce95: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2020
My love to this man, Happy birthday mama
Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by IamWonderful: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbanjo, GOD sent.
Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by Shooyie: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
A husband and Vice President.
Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by ContractKiller: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2020
People with sense are bidding their time and waiting for 2023 when we shall have the last laugh and the real desperate pigs will show their ugly tribal marked faces with tears running down their tribal marked cheeks.
If you think 2020 is a bad year, wait until 2023. All the ewedu and lafun in the world will not stop tribal marked pigs from shedding tears of shame and confusion that year.

Simplyleo:

On one hand, PYO is being marginalised by Buhari cabals, but on the other hand, same PYO and Buhari are plundering the country with "the collection of 4b from Magu".

Re: Osinbajo’s Romantic Side by Orange22: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary- CHANNELS / Akpabio ‘calm Down’, I Took No Contract From NDDC / Military Molest Peaceful Revolutionary Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.