Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Money Heist Vs Prison Break: No Don't Do That! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Money Heist Vs Prison Break: No Don't Do That! (382 Views)

Money Heist Vs Prison Break! / I Need Subtitle For Money Heist Season Two / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Heist Vs Prison Break: No Don't Do That! by BeforeJuly: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2020
I'm really baffled at how some money heist fan boys unwittingly compare the prison break classic to Money heist.

How the hell do you even drink water in peace saying that?

Money heist contains SO MUCH depressing unrealistic plots.
The professor is just so smart and all knowing his plan has little flaws.

He just by chance happens to know all that could go wrong in his plan before hand. What the fück??

Money heist's success is directly tied to the NETFLIX links. It has its gripping parts but in all it is what it is: a mid range serial with success.

Now Imagine someone somewhere come online to place it above prison break. So hilarious and triggering!

Prison break is Tier's ahead of money heist o!
Èsé!

Shanklee:
And whoever compares money heist to prison break again should be slapped endlessly.
Michael did those things with little or no technology. And the series were everywhere without these mumu social media hype.
Think about it nah undecided
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break: No Don't Do That! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2020
BeforeJuly:
I'm really baffled at how some money heist fan boys unwittingly compare the prison break classic to Money heist.

How the hell do you even drink water in peace saying that?

Money heist contains SO MUCH depressing unrealistic plots.
The professor is just so smart and all knowing his plan has little flaws.

He just by chance happens to know all that could go wrong in his plan before hand. What the fück??

Money heist's success is directly tied to the NETFLIX links. It has its gripping parts but in all it is what it is: a mid range serial with success.

Now Imagine someone somewhere come online to place it above prison break. So hilarious and triggering!

Prison break is Tier's ahead of money heist o!
Èsé!

Yes bro. I wasn't supporting money heist nah. That mumu thing.
Money heist doesn't exist outside too much technology and social media hypes. Compared to 2005 prison break when you can't even find blackberry aside from those open and close Samsung phones as smartphones. When the Vice President bro speech was recorded they cannot send it to the world easily they need to go to a TV station. They even had to take a cameraman as hostage because they needed his video camera phones will hardly record videos of high quality.
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break: No Don't Do That! by BeforeJuly: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Shanklee:

Yes bro. I wasn't supporting money heist nah. That mumu thing.
Money heist doesn't exist outside too much technology and social media hypes. Compared to 2005 prison break when you can't even find blackberry aside from those open and close Samsung phones as smartphones. When the Vice President bro speech was recorded they cannot send it to the world easily they need to go to a TV station. They even had to take a cameraman as hostage because they needed his video camera phones will hardly record videos of high quality.
I know you were against money heist.
Was just giving you a notable mention.

Even the prison break sequel season of 2017 is WAY better than money heist.
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break: No Don't Do That! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2020
BeforeJuly:

I know you were against money heist.
Was just giving you a notable mention.

[Even the prison break sequel season of 2017 is WAY better than money heist.
definitely

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Government To Ban Big Brother Naija / “i’m Older Than Your Parents And I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi”, Kemi Olunlo / Blacklist Season 8 Status, Renewed On-hold Or Canceled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.