Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) (39032 Views)

Elderly Woman Campaigns For Peter Obi (Photo, Video) / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by BengaziTherapy: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5dvWG6jiE

An aged pensioner was seen along Akpapkava Road in Benin City praising the incumbent governor, Godwin Obaseki.

The excited woman poured encomiums on the governor for paying up her pension entitlements and prayed for the governor's re-election.

The woman also left strongs words to the erstwhile APC National Chairman and Edo Governor, Adams Oshiomhole whom she mocked and told to bury his head in shame.

Source: https://heartbeat360media.com/viral-video-aged-woman-campaigns-for-obaseki-in-the-streets-of-benin/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by TooMuchStuff: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
My Edo people no get dull moment at all.

Everyone is educated and politically conscious from age 2 to 120 years....!

Mama do well...! Obaseki all the way...!

241 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by ThiagoKid(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
Obaseki, the personified Wike of Edo state

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by jlinkd78(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
Guy man Mama. F*ck shit men

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2020
I hope mama won't be forgotten even after victory in the forthcoming election.

F*ck shit mehn

Mama may you live long !

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Loadbalancer(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
cheesy my Edo people! A rugged mama

I'm doing a website giveaway! I'll build a fully responsive custom website at less than 15k for first 4 people. Click my name.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by BENZINA(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
This video is thrilling. I foresee this video going viral soon. Just yesterday, 35 political parties have teamed up to endorse the PDP candidate, Godwin Obaseki. This election is a done deal and long won by Godwin Obaseki. Kudos to Edo people! EDO NOR BE LAGOS.

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Mama oooo

She said Oshiomhole chop my pension money.

Forck shit mehnnn

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Arysexy(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2020
When we tell Afonja that Edo no be Lagos, they pick offence.

The street in Edo wants Obaseki. Only thugs and Agbero like kabaka want the status quo of harassing motorists and traders to continue like during Oshiomothief era.

Obaseki came and cleared the pension Oshiomothief was owing.

Mama thanks for being courageous. Fvck shyt mehn! grin

Obaseki 4+4 Torgba!

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Arysexy(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
grin

Lalasticlala come and see funny Mama. Oshiomole pull over, pull over....

Edo no be Lagos!

Godwin! God don win! cheesy

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by iokpebholo: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2020
Wait and see how some idiots will tag this old woman IPOB

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Unigrad: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edo is for Governor Obaseki.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by winkmart: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's well
Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by EyezofGod120: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin wow!! Nice,Edo no b lagos

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Pharraooh76(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Maybe na him mama
Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin cheesy

May the right candidate win the gov election in Edo State.

4 Likes

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by goatBBQGRILLS: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ambode right now

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by mightyhazell: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
lol..

funny iye.. but frankly this is the general pulse in edo right now

'Godu win' is the present mantra in edo as we speak

For real,... Edo nor be Eko( forget the rhyme)

28 Likes

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by goatBBQGRILLS: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:

I hope mama won't be forgotten even after victory in the forthcoming election.

F*ck shit mehn

Mama may you live long !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by ecolime(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Anyone but Oshiomole and his stooge

Edo no be Lagos

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Seikiri1: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Make money during this pandemic right from your home........

Check my profile for link now
Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Coronavirus84: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edo state no be Lagos state ooooooo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Slawormir: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki is a real niggarrr

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by luvkidtemmy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
cheesy

Lemme Share This With You, Click The Link Below To See List Of Phones In Nigeria You Can Buy With Budget Below 30k In Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5994806/latest-android-phone-buy-budget
Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Cathryna99(f): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Funny iye shocked shocked

I just hope Obaseki wins.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Okortor: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edo is not Lagos, Obaseki is not Ambode.
Weldone ma. Say no to godfatherism

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ole will not be happy about it. Any thing to decapitate APC is okay by me. Here in Benue, we dealt with Godfather-ism by killing the political career of George Akume and his demonic APC, same fate awaits APC in Edo state. I hate ole and tinubu with "hatred"

'

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) by sammysneh(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Action mama,truely edo no be Lagos..

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit / US House Of Reps Members Oppose Plan To Return Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.