Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,497 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Stomach Ulcer Diet: Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stomach Ulcer Diet: Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid (297 Views)

Stomach Ulcer Diet: What To Eat And What To Avoid / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer Diet: Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid by Sirsampeter: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Overview

Stomach ulcers are open sores that develop within the lining of your stomach.

According to the American College of Gastroenterology, an organization of doctors who specialize in the digestive tract, there is no specific diet a person with ulcers needs to follow. Food choices don’t cause ulcers or make them worse.

Current diet recommendations are now based on research that certain foods may have ingredients that fight against the bacteria Helicobacter pylori, a main cause of ulcers.

Causes And Risk Factors For Ulcers

In the majority of all ulcer cases, the cause of ulcers can be linked to a bacterial infection known as a Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) as well as the chronic use of over-the-counter nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.

What To Eat If You Have A Stomach Ulcer

Since H. pylori bacteria is now known to be an important cause of ulcer formation, scientists are exploring what foods may have a role in fighting against an infection.

In addition to taking the antibiotics and acid-blocking medications recommended by your doctor for your ulcer treatment, eating these foods may also be helpful against the ulcer-causing bacteria... Source For More Details Here ==>>>https://nutritionfood.in/stomach-ulcer-diet/
Re: Stomach Ulcer Diet: Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
angry grin grin ; na so one old doctor tell me to abstain from anything fried or even achohol .. bt my guy way be doctor for same hospital just give me some drugs �� come forgive me of my sin.. he na told me after completing the drugs I shud go and flex my life .. he say make I no mind dos Kno Kno old doctors..������ I got one life .. lifetime modifications kill dt old man dere

(1) (Reply)

Whitening Black Soap Now Available / My Senses Fly Away When Am With Eric - Lilo (video) / How Covid-19 Is Helping Reminisce Abstinence From Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.