Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Cake Designs Nigerian Bakers Shouldn’t Try - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cake Designs Nigerian Bakers Shouldn’t Try (700 Views)

Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cake Designs Nigerian Bakers Shouldn’t Try by dearweekly19: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Cake Designs Nigerian Bakers Shouldn’t Try

And if they’ve tried it, now is the time to stop. As a baker or food enthusiast, you’ve probably stumbled on some weird cake designs while trying to find some creative food arts by Nigerians.

Trust me, we’ve been there and it's creepy. Sort of.

We had our wtf moments when we stumbled on these weird cake designs Nigerian bakers shouldn't try to make.

Baby’s-head-in-mother’s-vagina cake

See how weird the name looks? Well, this stuff is unusual and I don’t think I would ever eat it. Ew.

Rat cake

First, I don’t think any Nigerian would like rats. They’re literally disease carriers so why should anyone like rats anyway? To make matters worse, making them into cakes is so not cool. Double Ew!!!

Rat cakes are disgusting but snake cakes are terrifying. If a Baker brings such a weird cake design for me I’d tell him/her to take it back

A dead man cake? Shaking my head. Double thumbs down!!!

What is it with women and penis cakes though? It’s seriously uncomfortable just staring at it

Seriously, coffin cake seems like a weird cake design even for a burial ceremony

Here you go with the pigs

Poop. Wtf!

I have to ask: how does the baker feel comfortable cutting up this kind of cake?

Toilet cakes with poop in it. Nothing will ever make me eat such.

The newly wedded couple on the bed. This is a totally weird cake design!

Octopus??!!

Cups cakes with spiders on it.

A whole bride cake. I have to laugh!!

Look at more below

14 Weird Cake Designs Nigerian Bakers Shouldn’t Try

Re: Cake Designs Nigerian Bakers Shouldn’t Try by anucha20natasha: 1:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform called The Chicken Farm created to support, grow and connect buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Please open an account with us through this link ��
https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To My Youtube Channel I Will Eating All Nigerian Tribal Food / Breaking: Price Of Garri Drops And May Keep Dropping / Tea My Favourite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.