Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details (277 Views)

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by Akinblogdotcom: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2020
A Contractor has taken to social media to narrate how the Taraba Governor duped Him of N13M.

The contractor man who is identified as Jekwu on Twitter took the microblogging network to explain how the Taraba Governor duped him of N13M.

He wrote:

Good day, my neighbours on twitter street. please I beg u guys.. If this come across ur TL help me Rt 13 June 2017 I receive a call from one Mr habu magaji who work with Taraba State government and is also related to the Taraba Governor.

He said someone from CGC Nig Ltd gave him my phone number. He wants 4 numbers of 300/33kv transformers brand new if I can supply to jalingo? I said yes, we discussed price and I ask if he has any deposit? He said until the transformer arrived.

18 of that month I arrived with the transformers at the ministry of Rural development in jalingo. They called Nepa to text the transformer, Nepa came to confirm them perfectly OK. That next day the transformer were distributed to various local government.

The next day I expect my payment to be processed, they said the Taraba Governor is not in town. He will be back in a week time I accepted to wait.. Mr magaji gave me a cheque of 13.2million which is the agreed amount. I spend 6months in a Hotel waiting for payment.

2018 one Mr onora who work with Eme bros Nig Ltd told me how he supplies transformers worth 84million but Couldn’t get his money till his boss called some PDP strong men who called the governor before 50million was paid to them. I shed tears.

I then write a petition against magaji at force HQ Abuja, no response. My lawyer write to him, still no reply. We Then file undefended list against him in federal high court apo fct. He files an affidavit that Abuja has no jurisdiction to hear the case.

It should be transferred to jalingo Taraba state. Where I believe he has power and connection to intimidate me I know. This transaction has to course me so much pain. The only crime I Committed was to help me Mr magaji and to supply transformers without payment.

Till this moment my transformers 3years now. the state government enjoy light from my transformers without paying one kobo. because am not northerner or because am an Igbo boy.. I call on my twitter family to help me call out habu magaji and to his good office.

Meanwhile the contractor also shared a video of how the residents are using the transformer.

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/contractor-accused-taraba-governor-of-duping-him-n13m/
Re: Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by Artiiclebeast: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Okay, not cool at all.
Re: Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by Loadbalancer(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2020
Which kind problem is this

1 Like

Re: Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by ifytrik(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Nothing we will not see
Re: Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2020
This is how they do. Those guys in government are yahoo - yahoo boys.
And let me say this, it is not because you are from the Igbo extraction, I have had similar experience with a state government in the east.

They will tell you that you don't have a VALID CONTRACT with them.

Next time you are heading into a business like this, make sure there is a valid contractual agreement between you and the state government.
Re: Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by cpu2006(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2020
So painful.
if truly you have your documents intact, believe me God has answer your prayer.
just write a complaint letter attached all your documents to Human right radio.
when you get to Abuja, just ask anybody that you are going to Human right radio.
ORDINARY PRESIDENT will help recover your money free of charge.
thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by SarkinYarki: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Working with Nigerian politicians always ends up in tears ..the only people that can enjoy them are prostitutes
Re: Contractor Accused Taraba Governor Of Duping Him N13M | See Details by Is04970: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2020
His complaint was making sense until he went tribal.
This is a case of politicians vs masses and not Gambari vs Nyanmiri.

(1) (Reply)

NAF Identifies Classmate Who Hit Arotile, Police To Handle Case (see Here) / It’s Painful Those Who Looted NDDC Now Accusing Buhari Govt Of Graft ― Lai Moham / Oriental Energy Opens 2019/2020 Scholarships For Akwa Ibom Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.