Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

the best Nigerian forum ever - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / the best Nigerian forum ever (632 Views)

Best Nigerian Cash Deposit System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

the best Nigerian forum ever by codeigniter(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2020
after seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignores people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this, I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, i wrote it even the unnoticeable things, it alot of work, it took more than 2 months to write, and i was kind of stupid I thought beta designs and more functionalities would make people automatically use the platform, but I was wrong, well I am not surprised this is the country where people call for change but they are not ready or comfortable to change.

the forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls and get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.

I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain
www.africonn.com the forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. the only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

2 Likes

Re: the best Nigerian forum ever by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
I don't think C# should be there. It is too large for a beginner to absorb quickly.
Re: the best Nigerian forum ever by codeigniter(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
yes, I know, just like Java, it just too big and not worth it, I just add it to see what people think, js and py are beginner, I would recommend a statically language to a beginner like ts, dart, even Java or c# just to learn the basics

and sololearn and grasshopper ooh I love those app
Re: the best Nigerian forum ever by elefind(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
please bro let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: the best Nigerian forum ever by codeigniter(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
I have moved the app to AWS and got a domain www.africonn.com the forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. the only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.

www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

for the mean time I will continue making YouTube videos
Re: the best Nigerian forum ever by LooneyLester: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Pick a friendly domain name , make it make sense

Wtf is Africonn??

(1) (Reply)

Get All It Most Recent Dumps Here, Most Recent From Actual Tests / Oracle Financial Info Needed! / Free Video Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.