Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Megan Thee Stallion Speaks Out After Getting Shot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megan Thee Stallion Speaks Out After Getting Shot (254 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Megan Thee Stallion Speaks Out After Getting Shot by Extrim(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
2020 BET Awards winner Megan Thee Stallion speaks out about getting shot after the arrest of Tory Lanez.

The rapper had earlier come out saying she was shot following an argument seeing her hospitalized.

She has now come out to speak the lack of safety and the protection of black women, which she shared on her Twitter page.

"Black women are so unprotected and we hold so many things in to protect the feelings of others w/o considering our own.

"It might be funny to y'all on the internet and just another messy topic for you to talk about but this is my real life and I'm real life hurt and traumatized."

Her message followed after news stating Tory Lanez had shot her in the foot following an argument in their car.

Although there is an unidentified third person, Megan's friend Kelsey Nicole said she was with them but didn't handle the gun.

Re: Megan Thee Stallion Speaks Out After Getting Shot by Thane(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
nawao
please can people quote this comment with places on the Lagos mainland with steady power supply. I'm planning to relocate but power is important to my decision. Cost is also a factor
Also, if you are looking for a flat to stay in Ibafo, I have an empty room in a 3-bed. flatmate needed 70k

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Launches $20 Million Africa Music Fund / Son, 55, Is Jailed For Life For Stabbing His Father, 76, To Death Over Internet / Am Depressed Nd Needs A Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.