Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh (444 Views)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh by moodyguy: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
The embattled former acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, Mrs Joy Nunieh, on Friday accused the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, of hijacking the forensic audit of the NDDC ordered by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

https://punchng.com/akpabio-hijacked-nddc-forensic-audit-ordered-by-buhari-ex-md-nunieh/
Re: Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh by orion7: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Akpabio want to audit himself undecided
Re: Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh by yanabasee1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
FG should do something about this...... If Akpabio is corrupt, he should just go to jail already.....

And more grace to Buhari for demanding for forensic auditing in all those corrupt agencies....

After NDDC fight.... NNPC will be warming up to feed the masses with their own corruption!!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh by SmartProf(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
If not that in this country, appointments stems from political party loyalty or recommendation by political big wigs, I can bet you that these people running the affairs of the Niger Delta are not the best the region has to offer. I thought Buhari would have been different on issues like this, but the man is not even in charge of his own government, so his appointees are helping him mess the government up.
Re: Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh by Brandstudio01: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hnnm
I won't be surprise my brother
Re: Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh by sapientia(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please, keep exposing things

Remain steadfast in the government house and be zooming in exposure upon exposure

Jack Wike Bauer will protect you.

Dont mind that CP that have turned around to say the police did not come to kidnap you

Who do not know that APC endorses corruption
Re: Akpabio Hijacked NDDC Forensic Audit Ordered By Buhari – Ex-md, Nunieh by ican2020: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
This woman should slow down and allow the panel to do their job.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Come Back In Office In 2023. / OPINION: Captain Hosa Okunbor: A True Edo Son - By Otabor Eghosa / BREAKING NEWS: Warri North LGA Chairman Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.