Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam (1678 Views)

New Vehicle Registration And Renewal Fees / FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration / FRSC Tasks Motorists On Proper Vehicle Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by Viqtour(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please guys... I tried to renew my cars document on this site https://www.evrs.ng/index.php. I am based in Lagos and my previous documents are in Lagos but the newly registered one is stating kano state.
Guys please I need help
Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by dammiedot(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2020
My last 3- year car renewals were done on that exact site, and I have had no problem with it. It is legit!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by Ostag: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2020
I did my vehicle particular renewal for the first time via this cite and when it came out, kano was the processing centre.
But I was worried, because they have an office in Lagos and the online renewal was done in Lagos too, Anyway I guess something is fishing with this result.
Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by Viqtour(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Ostag:
I did my vehicle particular renewal for the first time via this cite and when it came out, kano was the processing centre.
But I was worried, because they have an office in Lagos and the online renewal was done in Lagos too, Anyway I guess something is fishing with this result.

The issuance I got, I went as far as contacting the issuance company to verify the insurance policy and they confirmed that it's authentic.
My fear is the particulars and road worthiness. Sometimes I feel like going to police station to go and confirm but that is shooting myself on the leg
Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by Ostag: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
I got stuck at Akoko on 12 September, 2022 and I have to pay fine of N4000 to VIO on the basis that my road worthiness was fake and without barcode.
Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by Ostag: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
See for yourself

Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by ospreywin(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ostag:
I got stuck at Akoko on 12 September, 2022 and I have to pay fine of N4000 to VIO on the basis that my road worthiness was fake and without barcode.

Where did you renewed the documents last?
Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by Ostag: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Ostag:
See for yourself

Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by Ostag: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by Ostag: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2022
ospreywin:

Where did you renewed the documents last?
I did on their website
Re: Is This Electronic Vehicle Registration A Scam by ospreywin(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Firstly, know that the implementation of the evreg is not complete or let me say we haven't gotten to a stage whereby we will be renewing vehicle documents online ourselves in this country.
Secondly, your documents are not valid.
Thirdly, go and do proper renewal at the closest licensing or internal revenue office close to you.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Built A Car / Is Vehicle Insurance In Nigeria A Fraud? / Toyota Corolla Le 2005 Brain Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.