Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Land With Bungalow On Eyinogun Street Mafoluku Oshodi For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land With Bungalow On Eyinogun Street Mafoluku Oshodi For Sale (203 Views)

Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom On Eyinogun Street, Off Mafoluku Oshodi For 60m / Half Plot Of Land On Eyinogun Street, Mafoluku, Oshodi Lagos For Sale / Land (bungalow) On Eyinogun Street, Mafoluku, Oshodi Lagos For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land With Bungalow On Eyinogun Street Mafoluku Oshodi For Sale by kaymankind: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Full plot of land that has a demolishable bungalow, face me i face u rooms on a full plot of land on EyinOgun street, off Mafoluku road, mafoluku, oshodi, lagos. Very peaceful and quiet residential environment. It is to be demolished and rebuilt.

price is 22million

Mankind Homes & Investments Limited
08067327807, 08057318847

Re: Land With Bungalow On Eyinogun Street Mafoluku Oshodi For Sale by blueblood1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Are you sure you didnt mean 2.2 Million? This na poultry naa
Re: Land With Bungalow On Eyinogun Street Mafoluku Oshodi For Sale by kaymankind: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
I am sure u are not a real estate person neither do u know what you are saying. If u can write and understand well enough u will see where it is written "demolishable". The bungalow is to be demolished, that's the value of the land. And mind you human being live in that house, if where u live is better than that then just thank God as u are not more human that the people who live there

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of A Shop In Lagos. / 918 Acres Of Land For Sale At Itori By Lagos Abeokuta Express Road Ogun State / Distress Sale Of 843sqm Of Land In Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.