Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Is The Best Online Money Transfer Service To An Africa Country ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Online Money Transfer Service To An Africa Country ? (380 Views)

Free Vtu Portal Creator With Money Transfer And Deposit / Naij Mail Service To End On 1st Jan 2018 / Free Advertise For Your Blog Website To All Africa Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Online Money Transfer Service To An Africa Country ? by Tolzy11(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hello guys , am creating this thread to know you guys thought and review with pro & cons of the best online money transfer service to send and receive money in Nigeria.
I have listed some which are ;
TransferWise
WorldRemit
SendWave
Western Union
MoneyGram

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Online Money Transfer Service To An Africa Country ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chipper
Re: What Is The Best Online Money Transfer Service To An Africa Country ? by Tolzy11(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gisborne6:
Chipper
Nah
Re: What Is The Best Online Money Transfer Service To An Africa Country ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tolzy11:
Hello guys , am creating this thread to know you guys thought and review with pro & cons of the best online money transfer service to send and receive money in Nigeria.
I have listed some which are ;
TransferWise
WorldRemit
SendWave
Western Union
MoneyGram
I tried signing up with moneygram but the only country there is USA, even after choosing Nigeria the next page reverts back to USA. Are Nigerians banned from using the app?

(1) (Reply)

Fastpro Premium Blogger Template / Paid Task: I Need 5000 Targeted Members On My Telegram Group / SOLD! Multiply Your News/celeb/entertainment Blog Views By 7X With This FB Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.