Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

“I Have Been To Church Only Once In My Life” — Bolanle Ninalowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Been To Church Only Once In My Life” — Bolanle Ninalowo (888 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Been To Church Only Once In My Life” — Bolanle Ninalowo by Yungsam1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
The actor revealed much about his life and his journey from Islam to Christianity….

Nollywood hunk, Ninalowo Bolanle doesn’t have passion for church yet he believes in God and the power of the Holy Bible.

According to the handsome actor, it was the Bible that saved him when....

Click the link below to continue reading:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/07/i-have-been-to-church-only-once-in-my-life-bolanle-ninalowo.html

Re: “I Have Been To Church Only Once In My Life” — Bolanle Ninalowo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok. Next Please
Re: “I Have Been To Church Only Once In My Life” — Bolanle Ninalowo by kingvick09(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
I NO BLIV
Re: “I Have Been To Church Only Once In My Life” — Bolanle Ninalowo by yanabasee1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
This sisiguy again....My friend will call him Nina for the girls....
Re: “I Have Been To Church Only Once In My Life” — Bolanle Ninalowo by mechanics(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Not too good.

(1) (Reply)

Periwinkle Snail: Amazing Health Benefits / Killi-we Nwachukwu: The Narrative Of An Igbo Superman: / Nigerian Musician "Davido" Facebook Account Has Been Hacked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.