Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Where Ipob Is Getting It Wrong. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Ipob Is Getting It Wrong. (217 Views)

Where IPOB And ESN Went Wrong And how To Recover - By a Strategist / Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Ipob Is Getting It Wrong. by Goodmarlian: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
The biafran struggle should be limited the the Igbo race only but the window should open to any other ethnic group who wants to join, it should be by choice ,including other ethnic group into biafra may spell disaster in the new republic because it will be difficult to establish political stability in the new country I smell power tussle,The whole Nigeria fear Igbo hegemony takless of small minorities in the SouthSouth.
Igbos main goal now is unite the Igbos both inside and outside the southeast they are not really much the are just in rivers and delta state we just have to raise the spirit of nationalism in them once we have the full Igbo support all over the country we are good to go trying to include non Igbos may make the journey difficult or bloody because Nigeria may not want to let go of south south minorities.

Re: Where Ipob Is Getting It Wrong. by goatBBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Op dont waste your time,i can bet with all my dead goats. this news will never make front page

Re: Where Ipob Is Getting It Wrong. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Goodmarlian:
The biafran struggle should be limited the the Igbo race only but the window should open to any other ethnic group who wants to join, it should be by choice ,including other ethnic group into biafra may spell disaster in the new republic because it will be difficult to establish political stability in the new country I smell power tussle,The whole Nigeria fear Igbo hegemony takless of small minorities in the SouthSouth.
Igbos main goal now is unite the Igbos both inside and outside the southeast they are not really much the are just in rivers and delta state we just have to raise the spirit of nationalism in them once we have the full Igbo support all over the country we are good to go trying to include non Igbos may make the journey difficult or bloody because Nigeria may not want to let go of south south minorities.

Igbos has never been right since 1950s till date
Re: Where Ipob Is Getting It Wrong. by Itohanprefa: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Igbos has never been right since 1950s till date
You are back from the dungeon of Ban, the next time you will spend 10yrs

Re: Where Ipob Is Getting It Wrong. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
IPOB has been wrong since its inception. Nothing will be right until you apologise to the south south for botching their Niger Delta Republic agitation.
Re: Where Ipob Is Getting It Wrong. by IamWonderful: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
You don't start hauling abuses on others because you want to go to your separate way, the others will dare you to do your worst

(1) (Reply)

Did The Supreme Court Really Declare Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional? / Opinion: Re: "Why Osun PDP Is In The Hands Of Deji Adeleke" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.