Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig (746 Views)

Algorithm And Data Structure Study Section / What Programming Language Is Best To Learn Data Structures And Algorithms? / Data Structures And Algorithms: A Beginner's Journey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by Zerohard: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

I am in need of a programmer skilled in Data Structures and Algorithms to work on a project.

Preferred language is Python but Java, C/C++ is equally desirable.

The project pay is very attractive and will be paid in two parts, before and after completion.

I have no preference in location.

I am not sure of the rules of nairaland as regards obtaining contact info. So if you are interested kindly send me a dm or comment on this post and I will send you a dm.

We go over the projects requirement and will do a mock trial on your skills in DS & A

NB: I need someone highly skilled and competent in Data Structures and Algorithms and the pay is very attractive by all standards.

Thank you for your time. Hope to speak with you guys soon.

Best,

Zerohard
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by SamuelLoch: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Can a junior data scientist apply? #python
My experience includes data pre-processing, EDA etc. till data processing for ML.

I do get support whenever the work seems difficult and with the help I fix the gig as expected within the timeframe.
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by stanliwise(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Zerohard:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am in need of a programmer skilled in Data Structures and Algorithms to work on a project.

The project pay is very attractive and will be paid in two parts, before and after completion.

I am not sure of the rules of nairaland as regards obtaining contact info. So if you are interested kindly send me a dm or comment on this post and I will send you a dm.

We go over the projects requirement and will do a mock trial on your skills in DS & A

NB: I need someone highly skilled and competent in Data Structures and Algorithms and the pay is very attractive by all standards.

Best,

Zerohard
ok how do I reach you?
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by Zerohard: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
stanliwise:
ok how do I reach you?

I sent you a dm
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by WebLab: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Zerohard:
Hi Nairalanders,

Best,

Zerohard
Chat me up asap
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by Bhaelarkush(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Zerohard:
Hi Nairalanders,

Best,

Zerohard

Hi, I'm interested in participating
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by gbolly1151(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
For Python contact me on 07060435624

1 Like

Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by trytillmake(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
I do c#, done quite a few jobs for some financial institutions, if still available do check my out.
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by Zerohard: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
trytillmake:
I do c#, done quite a few jobs for some financial institutions, if still available do check my out.
You proficient in Data structure and Algorithms?
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by Gent009: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
How about JavaScript, Ruby?
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by nnoli90: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
I do java u
can DM me on Whatsapp: 08098039064 pls don't call just Dm
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by logica(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
It will be nice to state what problem you are trying to solve.
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is kind of funny since any good programmer will be proficient with data structures and algorithms. Just passing sha.
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by Karlebolu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Darivie04:
This is kind of funny since any good programmer will be proficient with data structures and algorithms. Just passing sha.

Not true.

Some programmers don't know what a linked list is.
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Karlebolu:

Not true.

Some programmers don't know what a linked list is.
And linkedlist is the easiest. You have stacks, heaps queues, dynamic programming, space and time complexity grin
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by vheckthor1: 1:18am On Jul 22, 2020
double linked list, trees, graph theory
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by vheckthor1: 1:19am On Jul 22, 2020
you can contact me if it's not a full time job, I am interested in solving advance problems (NP problems)
Re: Data Structure And Algorithms Programmers Needed For A High Paying Gig by Gent009: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Zerohard:
Hi Nairalanders,

Best,

Zerohard

Pm

(1) (Reply)

Fix Your Computer Problems Here! / Listener Configuration / Help Me On Vb6 Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.