Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh (1434 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Akposkool(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Akpabio wanted me to award N5billion contract for meducal equipment that we already had. Says former acting Managing Director, Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Joi Nunieh (2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9jus8PbYhY

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by majamajic(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Women in government seems more corrupt than men , am just going through the list of few of them in high ranks

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Beremx(f): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
majamajic:
Women in government seems more corrupt than men , am just going through the list of few of them in high ranks
So in this NDDC case, who is more corrupt?

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Gjrich(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beremx:

Answer: Akpabio √

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Mayng01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm! Seasonal movie... corruption has destroyed Nigeria
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Beremx(f): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gjrich:

Answer: Akpabio √
Is he a man or woman? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Taich(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beremx:

If you think either of them is clean, then transformer can shock you without you feeling it.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by amuwo1980: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hushkpabio
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by majamajic(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beremx:

Am judging by average ,
5 women in top posts 4 have issues
100 men in top posts 30 have issues
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by majamajic(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beremx:

She was invited by the police , she didn't go
They came her house , wike rescued her
Let her go clear herself
Both are not clean if I may say

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by drskyfly007(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
majamajic:

Let her go clear herself
she was not initially invited before the invasion..

That was the anger of Wike..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Lovelive: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
majamajic:

Let her go clear herself

Bias

Shame on you !
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Lovelive: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
drskyfly007:

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Karlifate: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dis wan go long pass Jumong season film.

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by IRAPADA(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Is there any evidence or memo to back up her claims?,if not she just want to tarnish akpabio image

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by LegendAnselm: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
IRAPADA:
Is there any evidence or memo to back up her claims?,if not she just want to tarnish akpabio image
with ur type in nigeria we ar in mess
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Ilaumoh(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ashawo he wanted..wanted ...just hand over yourself to the police period
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Ilaumoh(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
IRAPADA:
Yesoo
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by majamajic(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
drskyfly007:

Go watch the video again , wike asked the head of the operation why they didn't invite her , he told him they invited her , but she didn't appear

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by hollah123: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
LegendAnselm:
with ur type in nigeria we ar in mess
bro anybody can say anything,the onus is on them to prove it....it's like me calling u a thief when I don't have any evidence n people start calling I thief because they believe me just like that.

Though Akpabio way no pure ooo but this woman too no holy,last week she was saying Akpabio tried to molest her sexually n now this

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by idahme(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beremx:
Is he a man or woman? cheesy

He is a girl
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by idahme(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
majamajic:

Let her go clear herself

Are u in this country at all?
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by jesmond3945: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
hollah123:
bro anybody can say anything,the onus is on them to prove it....it's like me calling u a thief when I don't have any evidence n people start calling I thief because they believe me just like that.

Though Akpabio way no pure ooo but this woman too no holy,last week she was saying Akpabio tried to molest her sexually n now this
are you holding brief for akpabio or what?
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by remigiusizunna(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Omo this people dey thief money o
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Piggyyeasters(f): 1:16am On Jul 19, 2020
Ipob is pushing this woman to self destruction

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Ilaumoh(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2020
hollah123:

My brother leave them they are all playing gender and tribal card not the truth ooo
Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Exclusive101: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2020
How come this foolish olosho woman could not open her mouth to make this claim when she was live on zoom with the senate panel of inquiry. All Nigerians watched that life instead of spreading fake news no one can authenticate on NL.

OP laslas you will return the money this olosho paid you. We all know Akwa Ibom was a rubbish state with it citizen doing houseboy across Lagos n Nigeria as a whole until the transformational God sent Godswill Akpabio rescue then. Today state like Rivers Delta are struggling to compete with it in terms of development.

Akpabio need not pay anyone to launder his image on NL. Time will expose the PDP olosho for whom she is except she can tell us corruption wasn't in the NDDC which every Nigeria know as the citadel of corruption long b4 Akpabio ordered the audit of the organization. A feat no human ever dated till Akpabio did it.

Akposkool:
Akpabio wanted me to award N5billion contract for meducal equipment that we already had. Says former acting Managing Director, Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Joi Nunieh (2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9jus8PbYhY

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh by Exclusive101: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2020
Beremx:

You are disillusioned if you think Akpabio that instigated the audit of the NDDC is more corrupt than an olosho who as been in the same NDDC know as the citadel of corruption in Nigeria.

Nigerians too foolish abeg, a panel was set up to investigate corrupt NDDC, an olosho with over 4 husband came out shouting Akpabio want to rape her. Foolish Nigerians forget about investigation n start shouting Akpabio is corrupt.

Pls wetin concern rape with audit ? This one is here asking senseless question. Since 1999 after the creation of the NDDC which minister ever dated to investigate it finances except God sent Godswill Akpabio ?

That should tell u who is more corrupt, that who is seeking an investigation or that screaming someone his tearing her pant so we can forget the audit. This is how many foolish NL igbo tarnish the image of other Nigerians while Ignoring criminals like Peter Obi N Orjis.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Cracks In Lagos APC As Abiru Grabs Lagos East Senatorial Ticket Unjustly / Northern Coalition Blasts Premium Times For Hachet Job On Sen. Orji Kalu / IPOB TO JOIN #ENDSARS PROTEST BY NEXT WEEK MONDAY-NNAMDI KANU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.