Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why Do Chelsea Supporters Behave Like Touts? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Chelsea Supporters Behave Like Touts? (8510 Views)

Why Do Man U Supporters Behave Like Tout But Blame Chelsea For It. / Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market / Chelsea Supporters And Management At Loggerhead Over Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Chelsea Supporters Behave Like Touts? by gideonematics: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
I Caught My Two Bosses Who Hated Each Other Having Sex

He was finally in the room with her. She heard his sharp intake of breath, the pleasing hum that followed. The heat of his body as he crossed the room and bent over her. Devoid of sight, it was like everything else, every other sense had been cranked up beyond 100, beyond normal. She could smell him. Not his cologne, but the laundry detergent they used. Faintly, his deodorant. She could sense the gentle examination he gave her. First one side of her body and then the other.

With pressure that made her gasp, he pressed the pad of one finger to her sternum. Traced a line first down, between her breasts. Just having him that close they felt heavier, hotter, her nipples standing at aching points, already begging for his touch. His finger ventured back up, bringing a shiver along with it. It went first left and then right, smearing through the lipstick on her chest. It read, in big letters: USE ME.

She’d used a bright red lipstick. It had come out in a slightly wobbly hand, but her own message was clear too: however you want, as much as you’d like. Any doubt that the man in front of her might not be her husband was erased when he laughed. She would know that laugh anywhere. Even when it was a rasping, dark, mocking thing.

“Cute,” he said. “I think I’ll take you up on that.”

He squeezed her nipple, making her yelp, then pant as he grabbed her whole breast, fingers tightening so she could finally feel the leather. Her instructions, delivered hours before, had been simple: Get ready. Wait for me. And now, he was here, his touch against her skin. Gloves. He was wearing gloves. The leather was smooth and supple as he played with her, as he pinched harder and harder until she arched toward him, gasping already, unsure whether she wanted to ask him for more or ask him to stop....read
more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? / Arsenal First Team Players Plus Their Weekly And Yearly Salaries. / Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.