Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

5starmilitant's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5starmilitant's Profile / 5starmilitant's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 43 pages)

Politics / Re: SERAP Calls For The Prosecution Of Patience Jonathan Over $15m by 5starmilitant: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2016
And why didn't the so-called serap call for the prosecution of maryam Abacha Or is it because Pej is 5%? Later, someone will be talking of one nigeria. Useless hypocrites.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by 5starmilitant: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2016
That adeosun is just the direct opposite of Noi. Beauty without brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by 5starmilitant: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Operation crocodile tears reading this news now:

1 Like

Politics / Re: EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted by 5starmilitant: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2016
T
Politics / Re: EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted by 5starmilitant: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew when will EFCC declare AMEACHI and FASHOLA wanted? undecided

Bro wetin for ameaTHIEF and fashOLE to be declared wanted, is like waiting for Arsenal to win Champions League. Woss, kole werk!!!

1 Like

Business / Re: Banks Deliberately Sabotaging Nigeria’s Economy - Former Minister, Kenneth Gbagi by 5starmilitant: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Mr man shut up. Buhari, his impotent economic team and ministers are the ones responsible.

See what one mumu is saying below. Maybe he's thinking all nigerians suffers diabetes like him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Do Not Be Pushed Into Unnecessary Spending For Any Reason by 5starmilitant: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2016
E go better make soldier slap person than to loss one thousand naira now o.

14 Likes

Family / Re: Do Not Be Pushed Into Unnecessary Spending For Any Reason by 5starmilitant: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2016
All thanks to buhari and apc for fulfilling their cmpaign promises.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Family / Re: Do Not Be Pushed Into Unnecessary Spending For Any Reason by 5starmilitant: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Op you're advising people to spend wisely, but you just wasted your data. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) by 5starmilitant: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2016
hungerbad & madridguy una see una lives Just continue disgracing yourselves for a dullard whose Priority now is to keep disappointing you his zombies and supporters.

Tiri gbosa for keneking, for his redemption.
Gbosa gbosa gbosa.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by 5starmilitant: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2016
With the way the country is going, it will be a very big achievement for buhari & apc, if things can go back to the way they were with Jonathan o.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram by 5starmilitant: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2016
UK?

In 2baba's voice: e belike say dem want to tell us another story again o.
E belike say dem want to do another deceiving again o.
Politics / Re: PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering by 5starmilitant: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
T
Crime / Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by 5starmilitant: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2016
If people like these are the most dreaded and most wanted in kenya, then that country is terror free.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande by 5starmilitant: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Angelb4:
Is Ize-Iyamu still contesting? He's just campaigning for another candidate. Can't see his campaign movement except all these online wailers that don't know where Edo State is located in Nigeria. People just want to waste money sha. Sai Sheriff!

Just negodu this zombie.

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande by 5starmilitant: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2016
It's really laughable o. Kiokiokiokiokiokiokiokiokio. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Police Kill Protesting Youths In Kogi (photos) by 5starmilitant: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2016
When protesters were shot in the southeast, the zombies were spewing thrash. Now it's the turn of kogi.

Zoogeria indeed.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: El-rufai Attacks CBN, Says Bank Destroying Jobs by 5starmilitant: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Now the bigot certified midget is blaming cbn. But during the last adminstration, he was consistently attacking only Gej.

Some zombies are already calling for Emiefele's head, as if they don't know their olodo messiah doesn't take advices.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by 5starmilitant: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Kikikikiki. We will only take you serious when we see that you have impregnated your albino.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Did Uju Stella Abort Her Pregnancy? She Was Spotted In Lekki With No Baby Bump by 5starmilitant: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
If women thinks seeing their period once in a month is difficult, they should ask men how difficult is it to control an errected pennis in places where there are curvy girls this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Halima Abubakar & Anita Joseph Flaunt Massive Curves As They Pose Together by 5starmilitant: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2016
And one keeps re-virginating each time she commits fornication.
Politics / Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by 5starmilitant: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Why would someone who's currently in office wanna do a thing like that? Fools too much for this place jare.
Politics / Re: NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG by 5starmilitant: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Atmmachine:
This is 2016
Who still uses kerosene ??

Nobody o.
Now answer this question: if kero is as irrelevant as you see it, why is the price going up instead of downward?

Just continue defending every poo from this government. Very soon, your moniker will change from atmmachine to EmptyPocket.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) by 5starmilitant: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
justicejay:
I wll keep saying it.
Redeuce this guy work if you really want him to at least achive something.

Even the minister of darkness will be angry to read your post. Do you know how much of allowances he gets from both ministries? Or have you forgotten this is nigeria, where one person would want to occupy many positions?

Fashola seeing ur post now go belike: shoro niyen!!! grin

7 Likes

Crime / Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by 5starmilitant: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
India don cast. Na for area to begin remove o.

It's better to come back home and hustle legit, than to give ur life to oyibo man to help you waste it.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by 5starmilitant: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2016
W
Politics / Re: FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85% by 5starmilitant: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2016
What are these impotent saying again? Shey na the power wey we no dey see ni?

Zombies will soon come and analyse how this thrash will favor nigerians and shout sai baba till 2050. They don't disappoint. cheesy

19 Likes

Politics / Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by 5starmilitant: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2016
I love the word "he was". Now the reverse is the case.

Wike thank you again and again for bullying the lizard of ubima and his slave out of rivers government house.

Your name will forever remain on their biographies.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by 5starmilitant: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
When I read comments here, I see how deep tribalism has eaten us. What're the nairaland Yorubas and igbos dragging? Wetin dem dey drag wey dem no dey let us rest?

24 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by 5starmilitant: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2016
dopedealer:
God punish Linda ikeji olonsho oloriburuku selfish bastit i hate yhu . And if yhu gon stand with her then fcku yhu too. Fkcu all you modafukcers angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari Nominates Akintunde Ibitayo Akinwande For NERC Chair, Drops Shasore by 5starmilitant: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who will even take a failure's nominee serious? Fashola who couldn't convince Nigerians on his own portfolios, is already doing recommendation.

Me: knock on the door.

Fashola: who is it?

Me: Oga minister please open the door, I have a surprise for you.

10 Likes

Crime / Re: Chinese Arrested For Smuggling Chemicals In Nigeria by 5starmilitant: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Our boys in other countries are being killed for similar act. So make I nor hear say them release the guy o.

Make I dey observe sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 43 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.