Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

5starmilitant's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5starmilitant's Profile / 5starmilitant's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 43 pages)

Politics / Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by 5starmilitant: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
simpleseyi:

If Buhari is dull what do we call the person that brought you forth to the world? No ill feelings, just a question.

Buhari is dull. Oya come and beat me in my house. cheesy cheesy

29 Likes

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by 5starmilitant: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Suleiman's accusation is no longer working, now they want to use Dino to distract Nigerians. Oti baje.

Dino=6
Sowore= 1
cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari's Deputies In 1985 Vs In 2017 - By Stanley Nwabia by 5starmilitant: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Once a failure is always a failure. The hypocrite that was calling for yaradua's resignation in 2010 has refused to resign.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by 5starmilitant: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
So if them say make animals wey get horn come outside, chicken go still follow?

Mtcheewwww, afonjas breaking out of one Nigeria is MI(mission impossible).

27 Likes

NYSC / Re: Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet by 5starmilitant: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
In 2003, buhari ran for presidency.

In 2007, buhari ran for presidency.

In 2011, buhari ran for presidency.

In 2015, buhari ran for presidency.

And in 2017, buhari ran from presidency.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

110 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Photos Of Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi & El-Rufai At Kaduna Airport by 5starmilitant: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
I
Politics / Re: Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case by 5starmilitant: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
madridguy:
GOOD MOVE.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

22 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case by 5starmilitant: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mr braimah Gabriel Ohioma, a juicy appointment awaits you.
This particular disappointment will be a blessing. Just be prayerful.

Politics / Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by 5starmilitant: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Buhari your days are numbered. Your atrocities are too much.

Politics / Re: Thugs Attack & Brutalise Government Officials In Biu,Borno State(pics) by 5starmilitant: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Blood of Zachariah!!!! Thugs goan brutalize only el rufai please.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by 5starmilitant: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Whether trump's inauguration or a visit to Obj, both are good ways to to start the year........

Buhari your days are numbered. cheesy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by 5starmilitant: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fear fear jammeh. Only Nigeria troops don make you loyal like loya milk. Werey

40 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by 5starmilitant: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Even in the mmm site, they advised people to use their spare money. But trust Nigerians & greed.......

Politics / Re: El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency by 5starmilitant: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hasn't the ordered for the release of the man? Why still keep him in detention?

Kaduna was the state with the 2nd highest vote for buhari in the last election, now both the Shiites & and southern people of kaduna who were part of it are paying dearly for their deeds.

Romance / Re: Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady by 5starmilitant: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2017
A husband and the wife were trying to set up a new password for their computer. The man put "mypennis" and the wife falls to the ground laughing because on the screen it says "Error, not long enough" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Culture / Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by 5starmilitant: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2017
They shouda just taken the chairs out of the palace, before they arrive. So what is the chair meant for, if not for sitting?

Politics / Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by 5starmilitant: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2017
When the Kings angrily walked out on Osibanjo, I knew there's fire on the mountain.
The visit did not end well.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by 5starmilitant: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Oga jammeh, the big mistake you made was to allow the election. Now that you've lost, you have no option than to step down in peace.

Nigeria doesn't even need to send soldiers to force him out, just send OPC, and those Lagos cult boys. Everything is settled.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Breaking News: Gambia Mps Extend President Jammeh's Term by 5starmilitant: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
From what is happening now, it's obvious Jammeh will win this fight against buhari & ecowas combine.

Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly: APC Members Stage Walkout Over Imposition Of Minority Leader by 5starmilitant: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL i know when it's down on Wike you will will start wailing, Remember the refuse to swear in the APC member at the initial stage... Ameachi will come and deal with wike..
Guy forget that thing. The man they claimed they imposed on them, isn't the person an apc lawmaker?? They should know they are opposition, and anybody the PDP supports will always win cos PDP have the majority. it's not like they imposed a PDP member on them, so Why are they always crying like little babies?

Politics / Re: Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike by 5starmilitant: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2017
So they mistakenly killed innocent civilians, but they cannot mistakenly fix the economy.
Iranu......

Rip cry
Politics / Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by 5starmilitant: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
psalmsjob:

Cluelessness has no remedygrin

How else can I disprove what are outright misinformation than to tell you the things I said in what you hastily strike out: show or prove here where an international journalist requested to interview the girls found and was denied the request. CNN and Al-Jazeera have done documentary on the girls, some of them are being cared for by international NGOs which makes them available for interview or questioning. If your myopic views and low information wouldn't like you know this then you can't drag me along with you.

If you think the activities or operations of the army there has no effects to dislodge the bases of the terrorists so much that the girls were being found then you're like I said before shallow in your thinking and ability to analyse situations objectively. So what can I say to you on that, to disprove on that will be to get to your myopic level of reasoning and I'm beyond that thankfully.

Immaturity and mischievousness is what makes someone blur or strike out a written comment by someone else that he intends to argue against.

Your own pain is GEJ syndrome and the endless wailings that you have subjected yourself to close to 2 years. You said Buhari might not knowgrin you even think he is a clueless man like your master GEJ? How can he not know what is happening in a government he leads that is only possible with people like GEJ that's why he is said to be clueless to start with.

I call a spade a spade so if Buhari ever says that even with my level of support for him that's the day I will stop supporting him unlike you wailers who are the real zombies following GEJ blindly being attracted by the stench of corruption like a fly follows a corpse into the grave.

Live with it or wail on because Buhari is here till 2023 by God's grace. And that clueless man GEJ and his type can never rule Nigeria again so quit a craving for corruption and misinformation to become a good citizengrin

OMG!! This zombie is worse than I thought. You're a pointless zombie, now It's all about Gej right? That's all you zombies know.
Who is talking about Gej? Who is pained about Gej? One thing i regret so much in my life, was ever supporting Ameachi & apc against Gej.
Gej's regime is far better than this present disaster. Your messiah buhari is nothing but an illiterate burukutu sipping fool, who doesn't even know he's a fool. If he likes, let him stay there till 2050, it doesn't change the fact that he's your illiterate messiah, and you are his slave.
You're nothing but a braindead zombie, who has nothing meaningful to offer. Don't even bother quoting me again, You're ignored for life.
Celebrities / Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by 5starmilitant: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Pained fellow. Tekno deal dey give him high blood pressure. David abeg no die o

34 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly: APC Members Stage Walkout Over Imposition Of Minority Leader by 5starmilitant: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Hahaha cheesy I love this. If they like they should walk to Aso Rock, they will still walk back cheesy
They should protest against buhari, for imposing hardship on Nigerians. Hypocrites

Chaii wicked Wike. cheesy cheesy

Career / Re: Dismissed Staff Were Adequately Compensated – Heritage Bank by 5starmilitant: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
When I see news like this, what I want to hear is Payoff. Not Compensation.
Politics / Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by 5starmilitant: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:

This your story or conspiracy theory sums up everything I said about the state of denial that people like you wouldn't get out of because it's truly unbelievable and a verdict on the level of incompetent of GEJ to let such thing to happen.

You said International journalist are not being allowed to interview them grin when some of them are already being cared for by some international NGOs in countries outside Nigeria.

You said some of the girls are not rescued by the army but found wandering in sambisa forest and released by negotiations in batches grin do you for one moment think this school girls abducted in one major school operation are the only missing girls and young boys abducted by Boko Haram while that simpleton GEJ was President? Please wake or rejigg your memory, many schools were frequently attacked by Boko Haram during his time as president so if non of that is not happening now and those that are being found now are found in batches, singularly or be negotiations it's sure better than what we had before in fact if this had been the trend since we would've brought them all back by now.

You won't condemn GEJ for being so so clueless but you will want to condemn Buhari for having a sense of responsibility and proactive.

Wail on wailer may your tears never run dry.

Thrash from a typical zombie.
The truth is always like needle in your ass. I knew nothing good will ever come out from you.
Yes I said the armies never rescued any of the girls themselves, and you couldn't prove me wrong.
I said no international journalists and observers have been granted access to interview the girl, and you couldn't prove me wrong.
I know your pain, it because you're a buhari zombie. I never condemned buhari, I only said he may not know about the scam.
Zombie na zombie any day, any time. cheesy cheesy
Business / Re: Forex: Black Market Will Soon Collapse – Adeosun by 5starmilitant: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Topshow2010:

U re wrong;wia is d the beauty though she is ok than d puff puff face madam.Anyway I won't blame her and d economic now until 2018 cuz of d rot and badly state d economic situation was b4 she came in.

The economy was not this bad, when she came in. The cost price of foods and other goods have trippled under her nose. Her policies are not helping matters.
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by 5starmilitant: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Glowyshoes:
Me its her baby's face i want to see...the hide hide is too mush biko

You won know whether the child resemble his grandpapa(obj)? cheesy cheesy

Politics / Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by 5starmilitant: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
If you ain't the one, then who did?
OK let's blame Gej for the last time.

Politics / Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by 5starmilitant: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2017
If proper checking is carriedout on these guys now, you will see that they've embezzled funds illegally. When they foresee that efcc may come for them, they will decamp. These Igbo politicians are only decamping to apc to hide their ass from being expose of their corrupt practices.

And later these ones will also be blasting PDP for 16 years misrule. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 43 pages)