Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Does Anyone Know How To Increase The Alexa Rank Of A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Anyone Know How To Increase The Alexa Rank Of A Blog (234 Views)

Now That Alexa Has Closed Down / How To Increase Alexa Rank Of Your Blog Quickly / About Alexa Rank Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know How To Increase The Alexa Rank Of A Blog by Naijawebauthor: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
I just started blogging not quite long, and since adsense is doing anyhow, i decided to use propeller ads for my blog, but their best ads format are only available to those sites that are among the top 500,000 on alexa. So, please i am looking for a way to increase the alexa rank of my site and i would be glad if anyone can help me. The url of my blog is www.thenaijaweb.com.ng
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Increase The Alexa Rank Of A Blog by Veiniously: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Naijawebauthor:
I just started blogging not quite long, and since adsense is doing anyhow, i decided to use propeller ads for my blog, but their best ads format are only available to those sites that are among the top 500,000 on alexa. So, please i am looking for a way to increase the alexa rank of my site and i would be glad if anyone can help me. The url of my blog is www.thenaijaweb.com.ng
get paid subscription you can do that pico workers or starclick ............star click will boost your rank in 1 week to 500,000 with less amount but you will have 90% bounce rate ......pico workers will boost your rank also with 0% bounce rate from them depending on your rule but its expensive than starclick
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Increase The Alexa Rank Of A Blog by Veiniously: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
thank me later but remember 500,000 alexa rank might not get you that banner ad you need as i have a friend who is below 500000 in alexa and still yet they are telling him same thing............that ADS get scor scor for head its usless if you are low in traffic
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Increase The Alexa Rank Of A Blog by Harunaomoniyi92: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Veiniously:

get paid subscription you can do that pico workers or starclick ............star click will boost your rank in 1 week to 500,000 with less amount but you will have 90% bounce rate ......pico workers will boost your rank also with 0% bounce rate from them depending on your rule but its expensive than starclick

Thanks for d advice

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Blog Come In : I Pay For Guest Post / Wordpress User Please Help / Loaded Commerce Backup And Restore Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.