Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads (407 Views)

Your Brand Needs Custom Images To Compete / Whats The Best Way To Add Images To A Site Witout Slowing Down When It Loads?? / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Harunaomoniyi92: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
I own a blog and i would like to place multiple adverts in one spot on the blog so that anytime a page loads or the browser is refreshed, it will switch from the first advert to the second advert like the one that nairaland is using. Anytime the browser is refreshed, the adverts will change. I would be glad if anyone here can help me
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by 404Dev: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Harunaomoniyi92:
I own a blog and i would like to place multiple adverts in one spot on the blog so that anytime a page loads or the browser is refreshed, it will switch from the first advert to the second advert like the one that nairaland is using. Anytime the browser is refreshed, the adverts will change. I would be glad if anyone here can help me
What platform is your blog running? I can help you out, you can chat me on WhatsApp https:///s5okar
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by squash47(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
use math.random and apply set timeout...

then include a body onload function.

na small thing.

you can also use animation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Harunaomoniyi92: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
squash47:
use math.random and apply set timeout...

then include a body onload function.

na small thing.

you can also use animation

Na d problem be that, i no sabi anything for javascript. I only know html and little of CSS, i just started learning webdesign .
Please can u just type the code so dat i can use it
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by squash47(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Harunaomoniyi92:

Na d problem be that, i no sabi anything for javascript. I only know html and little of CSS, i just started learning webdesign .
Please can u just type the code so dat i can use it
I be won send code for u but nairaland no gree.

use Google,
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Harunaomoniyi92: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
squash47:
I be won send code for u but nairaland no gree.

use Google,
Shey u fit send am through email or whatsapp.
My email address is harunaomoniyi92@gmail.com
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Harunaomoniyi92:

Shey you don get help?
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Harunaomoniyi92: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2020
donproject:

Shey you don get help?

No, not yet
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2020
Harunaomoniyi92:

No, not yet

The fact is that you need to learn JS, that's the way you will enjoy yourself. I will help you on this though but you have to give me time, like 2 days, I'm stuck in my village and I'm not even with my laptop plus there is no constant power.
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Harunaomoniyi92: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
donproject:

The fact is that you need to learn JS, that's the way you will enjoy yourself. I will help you on this though but you have to give me time, like 2 days, I'm stuck in my village and I'm not even with my laptop plus there is no constant power.

Okay, thank you very much
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by niel63(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2020
This should work for you.

Also, remember to change the ID to reflect your element's ID or use a different selector.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Harunaomoniyi92:

Okay, thank you very much

Send me your WhatsApp number
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Harunaomoniyi92:

First of all which kind blog?

?
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by PrettyMuchNoOne: 4:29am On Jul 21, 2020
If you're using Wordpress try Adrotate. If not just do what that guy said and use Javascript
Re: I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads by Harunaomoniyi92: 2:09am On Jul 26, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

First of all which kind blog?

?

Yes
I hired a webdeveloper to design the blog theme for me

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Anyone's Whatsapp Without Them Knowing / How Much Does Youtube Pay For 500k Views / How To Fill My UBA DOM Account Details t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.