Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) (2791 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Who has not heard of Nikki fefe, Instagram sluut (ol0sh0) after the first video she did about her intimate session with her client who paid her 200k to get laid with her, he IG account got hacked.

She got a new IG account and within a week she got up to 12k followers again because she post nasty videos and say lots of naughty things which draw the attention of many. Below is the video where she confesses her client didn't satisfy her well and also said he had a small d!ck.

Video here and also check the description to see her new IG name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05pVy-cXxFo

Watch and download previous video of her intimate time with her client.

See full story here: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/exposed-nikki-fe-fe-streams-her-client.html
Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by meobizy(f): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lol at holding that massive cucumber. If I unzip now she’ll run when she sees my “offering”. Leave these females, abeg, na only mouth them get.
Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 3:04am On Jul 19, 2020
meobizy:
Lol at holding that massive cucumber. If I unzip now she’ll run when she sees my “offering”. Leave these females, abeg, na only mouth them get.
grin grin grin
Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by BlueAir: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2020
200k angry I thought she'd be worth more. Bitcches. Like I always tell people,never value anything much,because your Paradise is another man's house corridor
Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
BlueAir:
200k angry I thought she'd be worth more. Bitcches. Like I always tell people,never value anything much,because your Paradise is another man's house corridor
nor be lie
Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
BlueAir:

She's still far better than a thousand hoes, 200k for one night stand i know its not a whole lot of money but its worth it.
Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
She's not serious.
Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
mechanics:
She's not serious.
at all bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
lilmerhnuel:
at all bro
Okay bro.
Re: Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 3:14am On Jul 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi Reacts As Ozo Picks Dorathy To Be His Deputy After Winning HOH / Bracket Don Hammer Buys N25M Automobles (photos) / Happy 50th Birthday To Gov. Anayo Rochas Okorocha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.