Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Immunity In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Immunity In Christ (140 Views)

Charly Boy Gets Born Again In Christ Embassy Abuja / Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Immunity In Christ by Glopatience(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Greetings.

How is the weekend going?

Isn't it amazing that we're already in day 18?

We started July just like yesterday.

Please, join me to say "Abba Father!"

�������������

I prepared a meal for you this beautiful evening. You should be perceiving the aroma of the sumptuous meal already.

However, to enjoy the meal, you need to kindly click on the link below:

https://crowninspires.com/2020/07/18/the-immunity-in-christ/

I would have served you right here, but the meal is to delicious to be exposed.

If you've come this far without clicking on the link, please, kindly scroll up and click that link.

I promise you that you'll never remain the same after having a taste of tonight's meal.

Remain blessed.

© Crownofglory - Global Influencer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dear Christians. / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Determine To Leave This World As An Empty Vessel - Odm Publisher, Bishop Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.