Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) (2175 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) / Disqualified & Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by correctkidabc(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
A Nigerian Lady, has taken to facebook to show thousand of Naira she saved from her piggy bank.

See more here:https://www.correctkid.com/lady-shows-off-thousands-of-naira-she-saved-from-her-piggy-bank-photos/

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Razzness(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
At least this one get sense to save, unlike some slay queens wey don already tie their destiny to men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Zimri(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Razzness:
At least this one get sense to save, unlike some slay queens wey don already tie their destiny to men.
cheesy cheesy

You really believe this?
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Vision4God: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
She has disciplined herself in terms of savings. Thumbs up lady. More strength!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Razzness(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Zimri:

cheesy cheesy

You really believe this?
It's possible na, there are girls that have financial sense even if they are few, the question should be if the money is legit.
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by olamidedivotee(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
If all Nigeria girls can think like this woman, this country problem is solved.
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Raysleek: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
She saved from her job not her piggy bank.
You can buy piggy bank at home, if you no put money inside, it will remain empty

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Figger(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
quite commendable

Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
correctkidabc:
A Nigerian Lady, has taken to facebook to show thousand of Naira she saved from her piggy bank.

See more here:https://www.correctkid.com/lady-shows-off-thousands-of-naira-she-saved-from-her-piggy-bank-photos/
Looks like money saved from prostitution. QUICKIE CHAMPION
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by illicit(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Why broadcast this
She can be robbed or kidnapped
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by stamapro(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wise girl, Hushpuppy and co no fit use A-PC to move am.
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wow she is really lucky if it is not scam
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
why showing off
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by merieam16(f): 1:44am On Jul 19, 2020
dat nice i which i can b like her. me removing d money in my kolò small small jawe . watin man go do.
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by haiti007(m): 4:01am On Jul 19, 2020
This couldld be me, but there is a way I always fall prey for Alabi undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by tolugar: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2020
She was busy saving her money and milking a maga of his own money

They are all like that. Bet me she has never used her money to buy data
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by phemmyfour: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Razzness:
Which sense, money she stole from her boyfriend /husband
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Zimri:
cheesy cheesy
You really believe this?
lolz, the money might not be pure.
Re: Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Zimri:
cheesy cheesy
You really believe this?
lolz, the money might not be pure.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Have A Boyfriend But You Can Try Harder – Lilo Tells Eric / 18+ Bobrisky Goes Nude, Shares Unclad Photos On Instagram Again !! / Mide Martins Has Two Girls, Will Reap What She Sows – Actress Ashabi Olorisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.