Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Share Your Funny Classroom Moment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Funny Classroom Moment (329 Views)

Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny Classroom Moment by engrtee(f): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Teachers or students, share your funny moments here
Re: Share Your Funny Classroom Moment by engrtee(f): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ggremember when I was teaching, As I turned my back to write on the board, one student tip toes,took my cane and flinged it out of the window.

I was angry. All the students denied knowing who did it.

I called five Ss3 students and gave them permission to flog every pupil in class, until someone confesses.

Still stubborn class no free.
First C A test, I subtracted 5 marks from all their scores.see massive failure.some were getting -3/10.

Still no confession. I repeated the same for second CA test and threatened to subtract 30 marks from exam score.
My goal was to make sure half the class repeat.

That is when confession started to come out gradually....

The culprit was severely dealt with.

When I look back, I am amazed at the level of loyalty the pupil of JSs2 had.
Still
Re: Share Your Funny Classroom Moment by Freestainworld(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
I remember the first day we learnt about Amoeba, it was hilarious, the whole class kept asking our teacher questions as if they didn't understand what she was saying without her knowing we where making fun of her, if you from the east, you will know the meaning of that word in our dialect.
Re: Share Your Funny Classroom Moment by illicit(m): 2:05am On Jul 19, 2020
engrtee:
Ggremember when I was teaching, As I turned my back to write on the board, one student tip toes,took my cane and flinged it out of the window.

I was angry. All the students denied knowing who did it.

I called five Ss3 students and gave them permission to flog every pupil in class, until someone confesses.

Still stubborn class no free.
First C A test, I subtracted 5 marks from all their scores.see massive failure.some were getting -3/10.

Still no confession. I repeated the same for second CA test and threatened to subtract 30 marks from exam score.
My goal was to make sure half the class repeat.

That is when confession started to come out gradually....

The culprit was severely dealt with.

When I look back, I am amazed at the level of loyalty the pupil of JSs2 had.
Still

You are not a good teacher as u can see the students don't like u

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Education Has Ordered Secondary Schools To Reopen For SS3, JSS3 Stud / Senior Secondary School Students In Kano To Resume August 10 / Corrected And Complete Waec Exam Time Table 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.