Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP (3472 Views)

Conspiracy Against Orji Kalu: Osinbajo Should Resign, Abaribe Should Be Expelled / Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

When will you get sense? This Abaribe has been in the corner of power since 1999, he has been using same IPoB mentality/ sense to corner your votes. What has he really contributed to the development of Abia state since he has been in govt circle 1999 till date?
Wake up, na to use same IPoB emotions to get your votes every 4yr.
we don't care afonja as long as he remains sympathetic to ipob let him govern ,with him as a governor ipob has a foot more to success
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
lol his Yoruba folks will keep quiet in this comment .the VP is as dirty as a pig in a pigsty
Vp and Yorubas will not swim in the mud like una
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2020
obataokenwa:
That man called Osibanjo uses the title pastor to deceive many. I don't even believe most Pastors in redeem are called by God cos lot of them do business and pastor.
Osibanjo is one of the most dangerous person in the presidency. He's a mole and Tinubu uses him to silence anybody that poses as a threat to him.

Only with Tinubu, a Governor was deprived second tenure and he wanted to repeat same in Edo and Ondo. If he's allowed to rule Nigeria, he will position his men through any means possible so as to rule as he wants and change the constitution to favour him.

God will never allow such men get to power.
presidency is far from that brown teeth goat

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
we don't care afonja as long as he remains sympathetic to ipob let him govern ,with him as a governor ipob has a foot more to success
Confused mofos. Biafra or death today. Apc should zone their ticket to SE tomorrow. Restructuring on Monday morning. Lazy confused IPoB propagandist
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Vp and Yorubas will not swim in the mud like una
tell him to arrest lawal ,lawal is in Nigeria .
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
presidency is far from that brown teeth goat
Not with your 5% and political parasites zone
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
tell him to arrest lawal ,lawal is in Nigeria .
Is that the position of the law? Mugu
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Confused mofos. Biafra or death today. Apc should zone their ticket to SE tomorrow. Restructuring on Monday morning. Lazy confused IPoB propagandist
Yoruba if you like cry out ewedu I don't give a damn as long as you don't near presidency I'm okay between the most confused set of people are the ones that believes Thier ancestor summersaulted from the skies and live on earth ,that's stupid and madness
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Is that the position of the law? Mugu
Jackson ude comes in mind , what's the difference between Jackson ude and Mohamed lawal ,you see intelligence is truly far from you
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Yoruba if you like cry out ewedu I don't give a damn as long as you don't near presidency I'm okay between the most confused set of people are the ones that believes Thier ancestor summersaulted from the skies and live on earth ,that's stupid and madness
Political history has shown SE has no political strength to determine who becomes the President of Nigeria. You should have learned, your 5% is worthless.
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Jackson ude comes in mind , what's the difference between Jackson ude and Mohamed lawal ,you see intelligence is truly far from you
Mugu, do you just arrest people or you sue people in the competent court of law? All these IPOB with low mentality sef
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Political history as shown SE has no political strength to determine who becomes the President of Nigeria. You should have learned, your 5% is worthless.
I'm yet to see how Yorubas determine who becomes president.in the zoo once two major tribes allign together they become victorious and that the format Igbos will use in 2023 should APC gives her ticket to any afonja ,I don't need to tell you what the north will do should PDP give it's ticket to a northerner
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Neither Tinubu not Osinbajo needs your 5%. Your zone is a political liabilities. Apc has proven that on 2 occasions
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Mugu, do you just arrest people or you sue people in the competent court of law? All these IPOB with low mentality sef
ewedu let him sue lawal why is the short dwarf scared of lawal no wonder they call them cowards
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I'm yet to see how Yorubas determine who becomes president.in the zoo once two major tribes allign together they become victorious and that the format Igbos will use in 2023 should APC gives her ticket to any afonja ,I don't need to tell you what the north will do should PDP give it's ticket to a northerner
The format you didn't use in 2015. The format that failed you again in 2019. You this Confused IPoB sef
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Neither Tinubu not Osinbajo needs your 5%. Your zone is a political liabilities. Apc has proven that on 2 occasions
with buhari on the ballot box let's see what Tinubu head can achieve without our 5% votes no be 2023 again Yoruba don't know what's cooking
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
IPOB talking of format to win election in Nigeria. Wonder shall never end
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

The format you didn't use in 2015. The format that failed you again in 2019. You this Confused IPoB sef
ewedu you will be shocked if you really know how Igbos see Yoruba you will never ever campaign
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

IPOB talking of format to win election in Nigeria. Wonder shall never end
no problem we are waiting ,come and be president na maybe ogbomosho town union president that all you will get .....
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
IPOB telling us format to win election. Truly you people are jesters

Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
no problem we are waiting ,come and be president na maybe ogbomosho town union president that all you will get .....
Who are we? Speak for yourself, typical chest beater
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by flyingpig: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

The format you didn't use in 2015. [b]The format that failed you again in 2019. [/b]You this Confused IPoB sef
APC then fielded a popular northerner. It was North-North affair. If APC gives it to Yoruba in 2023 which is highly unlikely, it will be Yoruba-North affair. Trust Northerners to vote their own cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Nobody needs your region to become president in Nigeria. Your 5% is as worthless as Nnamdi kanu
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2020
flyingpig:
APC then fielded a popular northerner. It was North-North affair. If APC gives it to Yoruba in 2023 which is highly unlikely, it will be Yoruba-North affair. Trust Northerners to vote their own cheesy
Keep quiet. Nothing concern you with whom Apc uses as their candidate. Northern are not hypocrite like una. They reward loyalties unlike una Efulefu. Abiola contested against Towa in 1994. Not did he win massively in the norths. He won in Kano where Tofa came from.
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by PIMPAR: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
ewedu you will be shocked if you really know how Igbos see Yoruba you will never ever campaign
Confused IPoB. You want Biafra, you still want to dictate who becomes the President of Nigeria

Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Blessynokoro: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2020
Buhari should invedtigate this matter urgently
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by flyingdutchman(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Northern politics is brilliant! They asked a guy to make a spurious claim thereby using one stone to dislodge Osibanjo and remove Abaribe who has been a thorn in their flesh. Brilliant!
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Factshunter: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

When will you get sense? This Abaribe has been in the corner of power since 1999, he has been using same IPoB mentality/ sense to corner your votes. What has he really contributed to the development of Abia state since he has been in govt circle 1999 till date?
when would you begin to see and read well ?
Didn't you see "unfortunately" in my post
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

when would you begin to see and read well ?
Didn't you see "unfortunately" in my post
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
obyrich:
He will fail woefully.
if he comes out 2023,he would unfortunately win .

He is from the biggest tribe in the state (over 50 percent of registered voters)

He has the clout and finance

Most importantly the clannishness of Abia elite would make each tribe vote for their own no matter his incompetence
Re: Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP by obyrich(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
eduj:

if he comes out 2023,he would unfortunately win .

He is from the biggest tribe in the state (over 50 percent of registered voters)

He has the clout and finance

Most importantly the clannishness of Abia elite would make each tribe vote for their own no matter his incompetence
I am from the same LGA with him. I doubt he has that clout again. He should respect himself and go sit down. He has no single project to his name in his village, Ohuru. I won't say much. Let him come out first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Sacks Soludo,oye Again, Declares Chukwuma Umeoji APGA Candidate / Wow. Nnamdi Kanu's Foreign Lawyers Just Landed From U.k / 2023: Kogi COS, Asuku Charge Nigerian Youths,As NYCN Awards Gov Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.