Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How Does One Travel To Abor From Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Does One Travel To Abor From Lagos? (586 Views)

What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? / Which Country Can One Travel To After This Corona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Travel To Abor From Lagos? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hello,

How does one travel to Agbor town in Delta state from Lagos.

Let me rephrase... At what motor-park in Lagos can i find those vehicles going directly to Agbor. The cost of transportation is so high now and I don't feel like entering one of the buses going to the Igbo heartlands, pay 13k, only to stop half way at Agbor. What I'm saying is, i don't wanna waste my money.

Any kind of info will help

Thanks

Note: I'm currently in Festac, Lagos. Will travel next week.
Re: How Does One Travel To Abor From Lagos? by izzou(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
GreenRose22:
Hello,

At what motor part can i find these vehicles going directly to Agbor. The cost of transportation is so high now and I don't feel like entering one of the bussess going to the Igbo heartlands, pay 13k only to stop half way at Agbor.

Thanks

Enter Benin

Then take those cabs to Agbor..

E no go reach 13k in total

1 Like

Re: How Does One Travel To Abor From Lagos? by tripplephi: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
GreenRose22:
Hello,

At what motor part can i find these vehicles going directly to Agbor. The cost of transportation is so high now and I don't feel like entering one of the bussess going to the Igbo heartlands, pay 13k only to stop half way at Agbor.

Thanks

Next time state your location.

But there are central places in lagos..... YABA.... OJOTA...BERGER...IKORODU... MILE 2 Parks

you will get delta state agbor BUS there.
Re: How Does One Travel To Abor From Lagos? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
izzou:

Enter Benin

Then take those cabs to Agbor..

E no go reach 13k in total

Don't be offended but just name a Lagos motor park where i can get a bus direct to Benin and what area in Benin will I find these cabs.

I've never been to Benin before but I don't mind some adventure. smiley
Re: How Does One Travel To Abor From Lagos? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
tripplephi:

Next time state your location.

But there are central places in lagos..... YABA.... OJOTA...BERGER...IKORODU... MILE 2 Parks

you will get delta state agbor BUS there.

Mile 2 is closer for me. I live in Festac Lagos

I will check it out.

Thank you
Re: How Does One Travel To Abor From Lagos? by izzou(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2020
GreenRose22:

Don't be offended but just name a Lagos motor park where i can get a bus direct to Benin and what area in Benin will I find these cabs.

I've never been to Benin before but I don't mind some adventure. smiley

Go to Ojota or Mile 2

Enter Efex transport...They will Stop you at Ramat park in Benin

Ask around there

Or better still, you can get Agbor direct like someone advised, which is obviously better

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Freelancer: What Are My Chances Of Survival In Akwa Ibom / Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos / Invitation To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.