Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian (14531 Views)

3 Unbelievable Old Testament Stories Jesus Confirmed In The New Testament Bible. / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian by prophetfire: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
The greater works that Jesus was talking about is spreading the gospel around the world. He was telling them that after he would have left to be with the father, they would start a greater dimension of Evangelism that would go beyond the parts of the world He was able to cover. He wasnt saying they would have greater power than Him. That is just delusional to think and quoting the bible out of context.
Re: 3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2020
AntiChristian:
grin

Coronavirus cases is 36,107 today. Where are the miracle peddlers?

Someone who claims he can heal the dead just recovered from malaria after using drugs and agbo!

grin

Alhamdulillah......

They can't do it...... grin grin

They'll make flimsy excuse why they won't be able to do it.....people can fake all these things...why can't they they heal an amputee

1 Like

Re: 3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Let them just grow back an amputated limb

I'm still waiting grin grin
Re: 3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2020
THEMORALMEN:
This religious people christian and islam wit buddism including water deity worshipers (olokun) and co. has one thing in common, and that is the idea of a almighty god up in da sky.
Forgeting that the true god exist within them and around them, which is nature. That why till this day i duff my cap to the babalawo and native doctors them.
they are not evil as religion portrait to be. alawos is not a religion. they are NATURE NATURAL DOCTORS and are around the world. they also are nature finest blessing to humanity.

WE THE MORALMEN SAY" religion is just like english, math and chemistry sudject. it is a thing to be study and not a thing to live with.
Maa gbe sori bii ti gala. (no carry am put for head like gala)

cheesy

Very true
Re: 3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2020
illicit:
and that girl died inside the church in Benin.

Why not raise her abi e no pain u and ur GO

thief

If anybody stop me on d street to preach to me after this Corona I will fight the person.

smiley smiley grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian by olayiwola4u(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Undissputed:
@olayiwola4u, I remember back...

That is it... God still does unbelievable things.

My brother, your greatest testimonies are yet to be told. More miracles on the way.

1 Like

Re: 3 Unbelievable Things You Can Do As A Christian by olayiwola4u(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Ingriid:

May our Lord Jesus Christ, the savior of the world increase ur faith and mine more and more.
Happy Sunday

Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / Why Delay Could Be Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.