Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him (839 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers / Why Resignation Is John Terry's Best Option - And Who Should Replace Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by rasputinn(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Wenger names ideal man to replace him[/size]

Arsene Wenger has named the man who he thinks should replace him as Arsenal manager and it is the Serb Dragan Stojkovic.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/06022011/58/premier-league-papers-wenger-names-own-replacement.html
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by rasputinn(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2011
For me,with their stated similarities in tactics,as long as the Serb wont pin all his hopes on youngsters,fine by me
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by Ibime(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
Typical Wenger - Always going for the cheap option!!!
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by presido1: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
Emperor WenGAY choosing his successor. Not suprise his french half cousin to Napoleon and Constantine undecided undecided wink wink
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by AjanleKoko: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
rasputinn:

For me,with their stated similarities in tactics,as long as the Serb wont pin all his hopes on youngsters,fine by me

In fairness to Wenger . . . he did start his Arsenal run with excellent players.
The only issue I have with the man is, he seems to be too rigid, and hasn't really changed his approach since 1996. Footie itself has changed since then.
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
A failure already choosing his succesor

When a coaching career has never produced any European trophy in almost 30yrs
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by rasputinn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^^
Dayo,what is it with and to you there's a time for everything,Wenger has done well so far,I hope he wins some more silverware so you'll take a rest.
However,having had a very stable and wonderful coaching career,of course it's perfectly in order for him to say the kind of coach he hopes will succeed him,that in itself is no big deal as it's the board that will make the final decision
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
rasputinn:

^^^^
Dayo,what is it with and to you there's a time for everything,Wenger has done well so far,I hope he wins some more silverware so you'll take a rest.
However,having had a very stable and wonderful coaching career,of course it's perfectly in order for him to say the kind of coach he hopes will succeed him,that in itself is no big deal as it's the board that will make the final decision

Where did you get those items in bold from? You mean someone who won 4 league titles in 3 decades as a coach gets all those accolades?

Then what would we say about those who won 6 in a decade
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by switch47(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Where did you get those items in bold from? You mean someone who won 4 league titles in 3 decades as a coach gets all those accolades?

Then what would we say about those who won 6 in a decade
That is why you are DAYOKANU one way traffic crase mumulistic non-entity and those that matter in football knows better than to judge a coach by just the number of trophies he has won. Wenger remains the most successful arsenal coaches and one of the best pure coaches the world has ever seen. that man that can blend just any combination of cheap players and still tap soccer!! WENGER IS GREAT!!
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2011
is donkeykanu actually referring to six titles in decade in the backwater rundown one man, halfrate rubbish league he hopelessly follows?

ahh i feel for u, senility is taking a hold. i wonder what delusion would make a man boast of winning a league the equivlent of glopremier league six times in a decade. even in glo league sef nobody wins six in ten. mumu
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by rasputinn(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
4llerbuntu:

is donkeykanu actually referring to six titles in decade in the backwater rundown one man, halfrate rubbish league he hopelessly follows?

ahh i feel for u, senility is taking a hold. i wonder what delusion would make a man boast of winning a league the equivlent of glopremier league six times in a decade. even in glo league sef nobody wins six in ten. mumu

Ouuuuuuuucccccchhhhhh abeg make una pity for Dayo na
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
4llerbuntu:

I know all GAYYners are demented and without a brain, I noticed you were talking intelligently some weeks back, have you reverted to you demented state of mind?

Mourinho won 6 titles in the last decade, Fergie won 6 titles in the decade I guess they won in backwater leagues

Having a subzero IQ is the requirement to be an ASSANAL fan anyways
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by switch47(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
dayokanu:

I know all GAYYners are demented and without a brain, I noticed you were talking intelligently some weeks back, have you reverted to you demented state of mind?

Mourinho won 6 titles in the last decade, Fergie won 6 titles in the decade I guess they won in backwater leagues

Having a subzero IQ is the requirement to be an ASSANAL fan anyways
did you say mourinho won 6 titles?? please name all six------ i am waiting for you o.
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
2003 Portuguese Liga
2004 Portuguese Liga
2005 FA Premier League
2006 FA Premier League
2009 Serie A
2010 Serie A

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Mourinho#Managerial
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by switch47(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2011
dayokanu:

2003 Portuguese Liga
2004 Portuguese Liga
2005 FA Premier League
2006 FA Premier League
2009 Serie A
2010 Serie A

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Mourinho#Managerial
Dont mind that 4llerbuntu jare , you have a valid point ,your figures are very much in order very good premise but how come you always arrive at foolish and hasty conclusions ? The same wikipedia From which you cite your Facts describes Wenger as one of the best!! they never call him a failure. so mr oga ki lon worry e??
Re: Wenger Names Ideal Man To Replace Him by rasputinn(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2011
switch47:

Dont mind that 4llerbuntu jare , you have a valid point ,your figures are very much in order very good premise but how come you always arrive at foolish and hasty conclusions ? The same wikipedia From which you cite your Facts describes Wenger as one of the best!! they never call him a failure. so mr oga ki lon worry e??

Ok na cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

One Killed As Barca, Chelsea Fans Clash In Lagos…two Die Celebrating / Good News For Arsenal, Cabaye's Bid Accepted / Revealed: Why Ronaldo Can't Cash In On Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.