Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k (4486 Views)

Extremely Clean Acura Mdx,only Few Months Used,best Price Ever / 2006 Honda City Neatly Used..best Price Ever / Nissan Extera 2003 (neatly Used)best Price Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by lomaxbien(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2011
Not a sellers doman? Very Briliant.
I aint angry,I already told you, Bring your 65K, LOL
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by don7: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2011
Send me ur number and location address. I will pass it on to the person I want to buy it for. He'll come have a look and pay. He needs it for kabu kabu.
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by lomaxbien(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
don7:

Send me your number and location address. I will pass it on to the person I want to buy it for. He'll come have a look and pay. He needs it for kabu kabu.
oga you have eyes,
ok maybe you go blind sometimes, My number is on the thread, use your head.
@NL
still available
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by don7: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
U dont need to be rude. Where is your customer service ethic. You have an item to sell, I have an amount to pay. It is either you sell and I buy or you dont accept my offer and there is no transaction.
Being rude just shows who you are as it shows on the 21 year old crap vehicle you want to sell for 250k. That car is meant for the scrap yard where it is broken down as parts or smelted for its iron.
Well, a better use may be for someone who needs help and wants to drive at night to make a living. That is called doing cabbing. KABU KABU.
You dont need to be rude at all. Offers and counter offers are made on this site. If all sellers are like you, no business will be done here and as such the good intentions of the creator of this site will not be achieved. People buy and sell on this site and they dont have the diminished, myopic, uncouth attitude that you have.
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by gbengooss: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
200K, Cash ready
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by gbengooss: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
Is the car still avail and where is the location?
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by lomaxbien(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2011
grin grin
ok the thing is, you get a foolish answer when u ask a stupid question.
someone offered me 180k, i refused,and you offer 65K? how on earth do you expect me to take you serious?
in my previous post i said i will accept your 65k grin grin,instead of making arrangement for physical inspection and payment you asked for my phone number which is already on this thread?lol undecided users like you should never leave the jokes forum, thats where you belong.
you are not even the one paying the 65k?
i see you have the habit of making stupid offers when you dont have any intension of buying.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=604465.msg7760644#msg7760644
you made an offer of 350k for a 2000 nissan maxima which is usualy sold for about 1m.
You talk about my customer service ethics? lol cheesy
i have 1119 post on NL,i have been on this site for years,it is my honesty and integrity that has kept me going for so long , you have only made 35 post, i guess you are new here so i will forgive you but plz change your wicked ways before you meet your doom.
im sorry to have been replying you anyway, it was a big mistake and a complete waste of my precious time.
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by lomaxbien(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
gbengooss:

Is the car still avail and where is the location?
hey friend 200k wont fly it.
call 08082922623 or 08038393151 for inspection. wink
@NL
still available
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by gbengooss: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2011
Let close the price with that amount, I will call u for inspections. sundayoyebade@yahoo.com
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by lomaxbien(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
@NL
still available
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by lomaxbien(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
still available grin
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2011
Where is the car located?
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by PHIL2011: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
Well mr Lomaxbien, I like the car (it looks better than do one I currently drive) and hope to call you as soon as I am (financially) ready. Does the motor sound clean (like a sewing machine) or tired (like a grinding machine)?
Re: Nissan Primera Neatly Used,best Price Ever: 250k by Meccusse: 5:17am On Apr 26, 2012
bros, i've seen the car and i don't mind. Post more pics of the car like the engine, the interior, etc. meanwhile has the body been worked before? where is the location of the car? can it go for 220k?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2012 Model Range Rover Evogue Dynamic Toks / Tokunbo Toyota Highlander 2008 Accident Free LIMITED / I Can Never Spend 2m On A Nigerian Used Corolla, Even If The Owner Just Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.