Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday (13514 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday by Shakaranews2020: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Don't be distracted as big brother naija starts tonight

A sane country will never allow this useless TV show to take place during this pandemic unless they want to give you another lamba and distract you as they plan in secret how they will hand you over to your enemies

Don't be distracted

Be ready for any thing !

Shut up
Re: El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday by Testimony1988(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
The only governor that wears ID card, the resumption order is okay, it will avoid congestions in offices.
Re: El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday by JastSiryin(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
SmartProf:
Nice move...the civil service in Nigeria generally speaking is very uninspiring. A visit to some of their offices shows loads of them gossiping, others eating mama put or boiled groundnut, while some others maybe nursing kids or sleeping. But they are very conscious of checking calenders to know how soon the month is ending, in anticipation of their salaries.
You hit it spot on bros... It's a very uninspiring, and even depressing environment. I did my I.T in one of those establishments, and i must say it made me reconsider whether we really did deserve a good government.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday by obyrich(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Welldone El Rufai.
Re: El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Let;s open churches and mosques too with social distancing. That is the only way we can defeat this virus. Lockdown will just be giving the thing confidence

instead of you to talk about the reopening of schools for our children.....you are talking about mosques and churches.....wetin dem dey contribute . Tax dem no dey pay......na to dey collect tithes up and down
Re: El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday by earnit3: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
OH
Re: El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday by Tonytonex(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
agulion:
And he could not reopen the markets in the state up till now, Elrufai have distroyed the business community in kaduna state
true
Re: El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday by bluefilm: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
SmartProf:
Nice move...the civil service in Nigeria generally speaking is very uninspiring. A visit to some of their offices shows loads of them gossiping, others eating mama put or boiled groundnut, while some others maybe nursing kids or sleeping. But they are very conscious of checking calenders to know how soon the month is ending, in anticipation of their salaries.

Na so na.

Once month don dey enta twenty-something eh, if you see as I dey jolly as body go dey sweet me eh because of goffment alert... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Only Received ₦‎14.7bn As 13% Derivation, Says Delta Govt / Gov Sanwo-Olu & Speaker Abbas To Commission Projects Built By Femi Gbajabiamila / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.