Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? (252 Views)

Drinking Alcohol Is Not Sin, Just Like Coffee... / Ancestral Curse- What Sin Did Our Forefathers Commit That Whitemen Didn't Commit / Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? by Alexgman1(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2020
As a chronic deeper lifer right from birth, have always imagined & asked myself; "how did sin came to be"? Has it being in existence even before GOD created the angels? Who invented it & how could satan fall since he was an angel created by GOD & there was nothing like sin in heaven since its God abode. After satan fell, has any other angel(s) fallen? Maybe due to lust or any other sins. Pls i need to clear my head.

1 Like

Re: Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
As a chronic deeper lifer right from birth, have always imagined & asked myself; "how did sin came to be"? Has it being in existence even before GOD created the angels? Who invented it & how could satan fall since he was an angel created by GOD & there was nothing like sin in heaven since its God abode. After satan fell, has any other angel(s) fallen? Maybe due to lust or any other sins. Pls i need to clear my head.

Sin is described in the Bible as transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4) and rebellion against God (Deuteronomy 9:7; Joshua 1:18). Sin had its beginning with Lucifer, probably the most beautiful and powerful of the angels. Not content with his position, he desired to be higher than God, and that was his downfall, the beginning of sin (Isaiah 14:12-15). Renamed Satan, he brought sin to the human race in the Garden of Eden, where he tempted Adam and Eve with the same enticement, “you shall be like God.” Genesis 3 describes Adam and Eve’s rebellion against God and against His command. Since that time, sin has been passed down through all the generations of mankind and we, Adam’s descendants, have inherited sin from him. Romans 5:12 tells us that through Adam sin entered the world, and so death was passed on to all men because “the wages of sin is death” (Romans 6:23).
Re: Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? by DropsMic(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2020
God created everything

1 Like

Re: Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? by LordIsaac(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Well going by common sense analogy it seems naturally and by default, for every good thing that exists there's a corresponding bad thing existing side by side it. That's the power of choice. Satan seemed to be the first to explore that other choice, hence, he is called the father of sin!

1 Like

Re: Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? by Origin(f): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Disobedience is sin.

When the one who created said follow these rules or do as i have said.

And you disobey then you have sinned.

Choice the ability to choose between right or wrong is a major factor for sinning.
Re: Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? by BackllGodNaija: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Satan invented sin just like lies and he's the father of it. The rule in heaven is that the angels are subject to the will of God, so no freewill there as it applies on Earth, but Satan turned out an exception to that rule hence his expulsion from heaven with the angels loyal to him. Some of these things are difficult to explain except God reveals it to someone, but from what the state of things in heaven prior to that development and even the aftermath of it, it shows it was a very rare case. It's that sinful nature man inherited from Satan when he disobeyed God's word in the beginning, hence his inclination towards sin.
Re: Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? by Major001(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2020
God Is Good.
Re: Who Created Sin? Did Sin Just Pop Out Of No Where? by sonmvayina(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Major001:
This book will help you understand the origin of sin. It opened my eyes to so many things. Here's the synopsis:

Undeniably, many people are familiar with Lucifer’s story; of how he coveted God’s throne, and, with the help of an army of angels, sought to take it by force.

However, to their disappointment, he and his infamous gang lost out and were consequently expelled from Heaven – Isaiah 14:12-14; Revelation 12:7-9.

But, what if I told you that Lucifer, contrary to popular belief, did not originate or initiate sin; that what we refer to as sin actually existed light-years before Lucifer was even created; that Lucifer was merely a tool of retribution, used by a vicious and very powerful enemy against God.

The Unspoken Truth, as contained in this fascinating book, will radically alter your perception of the spirit being referred to as Lucifer, his unceremonious fall from grace, and the real reason he has been wreaking havoc on mankind for thousands of years.

Get ready to be astounded as you learn who is really responsible for turning a once perfect, loyal and loving angel into a heinous monster.

Additionally, detailed and illuminating answers are provided to the following mind-boggling questions:

•Who exactly is Jesus Christ?
•Is He really the Son of God?
•Was He created by God?
•Was Mary Magdalene really married to Him while He was on earth?
• What spirits did Jesus preach to while He was in hell?
•How many angels actually fell with Lucifer?
•Why did Lucifer and his angels apparently retain their powers after being expelled from Heaven?
•Can Humans really be cloned?
•Who exactly is the antichrist?
•Who are the antichrist’s parents?
•Is the antichrist presently on earth?
•Whose image is actually on the Mona Lisa portrait?
•Were Adam and Eve our only First parents at creation?
•Will Arch Angels Michael and Gabriel also rebel against God?
•When exactly will our world end?
...and many more!

You can get a copy at: https://ceeworksbooks.com.ng/books.html?store-page=Lucifer-Unscripted-p217039912

https://dzehnle..com/2016/09/mary-true-lucifer.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Man (Adam) And Satan Who First Existed Or Created. / Hijab As Covering For Christian Ladies / Popular Female Prophetess Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.