Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Throes Of Motherhood. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throes Of Motherhood. (265 Views)

My Journey To Motherhood / Joys Of Motherhood (pictures) / Viral Photo Of 4 Friends Before And After Motherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throes Of Motherhood. by udopee(f): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Although the society tries to distort and destroy the very spirit of motherhood among women nowadays, by making the role of mother to look extremely unglamorous and stripped of all their honor, it should be known that motherhood is a beautiful and rich calling.

Because a mother is a force to be reckoned with, the role of a mother is so intensely powerful that the destinies of nations and generations lies in her hands.

Sometimes during the throes and sufferings that comes with motherhood, you may feel like running away. The sleep deprivation, late night eating, ceaseless prayers that turns you into a prayer warrior��, 24/7 nurturing of persons and soul etc has a way of weighing on you.
But you stop and think about why you want to run away. Don't you like the way you are being stretched and changed. Then you will learn to rejoice in the way that motherhood has swallowed you whole and regurgitate you into someone new.

Of course, nobody messes with a mother's love. She is deeply nurturing, fiercely protective, unabashedly uninhibited when it comes to doing whatever must be done to ensure the welfare of her children.

Mother's are purveyors of life, created to give it, nurture it, protect it and release it at the appropriate time to fulfill the purposes of God.

Infact, being a mother has taught me I know very little about a lot of things. So I go for continuous learning, unlearning and relearning as I grow with my children towards fulfilling our God ordained destiny.

A mother's heart is such a beautiful thing that people are easily drawn to it, to be fed, nurtured and guided by her warmth and softness.
It takes great commitment, discipline, sacrifices and hard work to be a mother indeed.

"ONCE A MOTHER, ALWAYS A MOTHER".

#MY_WORLD
#FRESH_DEW
#HEAVENS_DEW

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Thailand Mail Order Brides / Father-of-9 Kids Who Absconded After Wife Gave Birth To 4 Babies Gives Reason / A High Court Judge Finds Out His 4 Children Are Not His Via Dna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.